Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil

We crafted this delicious plant-based butter made from ingredients like Olive Oil. It tastes and cooks like butter. It is dairy-free, gluten-free, kosher and certified plant-based by the Plant Based Foods Association, which means it is suitable for vegan diets. In addition, Country Crock? Plant Butter production results in less than half the greenhouse gas emissions of dairy butter production.

DooEs this product leave your skin feeling oily??
Is this better than the original ?
Does this taste similar to their regular butter?
Start your review of Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil!
Chantal H.
Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted an alternative to regular butter and needed it to be dairy free. Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil is an amazing product to use in every recipe. I use it in everything I bake, cook and it spreads & is easy to use! You can also get it in [product:country-crock-olive-plant-butter-sticks---1lb] I love the county crock brand and highly recommend this for your cooking & baking needs! 🍽🍞
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil uploaded by Jaclyn W.
I love this butter substitute and have bought it more than once. It tastes a lot like butter to me and it's very easy to spread. In the past I've tried to use buttery spreads on things like Irish soda bread and it tasted terrible. I used this product this St. Patrick's Day instead of traditional butter and it was great!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this butter is a very light butter and tastes good I’m not a vegan person I just buying it because was in sale and I like to try new stuff this one taste good perfect for toast in the morning love it
Shelby H.
Las Vegas, NV
This butter is really good tasting. I have only tried it once but from what I could tell I’m going to really enjoy it. It’s the healthier version and it taste just as good
Cali A.
Lynchburg, VA
Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil uploaded by Cali A.
I was originally very skeptical of this dairy-free product because, well, I like my dairy. However, I was pleasantly surprised that it didn’t altogether taste much different than my usual butter. There is a slight difference in flavor because this butter tastes more oil based rather than cream based (obviously), which makes the flavor stronger. Word of warning, though. Don’t let the name “plant” butter trick you into thinking that it is healthier than dairy butter. Is it healthier than some? Sure. I typically buy a low fat/low cal butter to begin with, but this butter still has more calories and more sodium than my typical butter. Additionally, it is labeled as “with olive oil.” Sure, it has some olive oil in it, but in its blend of vegetable oils, olive oil is one of the last ones listed, which means that there is less olive oil than the other included oils, which is very deceiving. Overall, I liked the product, but I will not be choosing this as my go-to butter.
Ashley S.
Middletown, CT
Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil uploaded by Ashley S.
Amazing butter that’s great if you have any cholesterol or heart problems! I have high bp and this Butter is perfect to use on my food! I has a great taste and it is t oily at all! I would recommend this Butter to anyone who needs a great Butter substitute
Melissa H.
Hixson, TN
Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil uploaded by Melissa H.
I decided to go with the Country Crock Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil and I’m so glad I did! I think it’s so neat that this is dairy free and made from plant oils. It has a great taste to it and it’s wonderful to cook with. I’d definitely recommend it!!
Irasema G.
Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil uploaded by Irasema G.
#CountryCrockPlantButter #SummerSplashVoxBox #complimentary @CountryCrock @Influenster
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,032 reviews
This was ok, but I wouldn't buy it again. It seemed to take longer to melt than usual. I use the regular Country Crock (or the store version) and it actually had less fat than this one, so I'm sticking with that.
Megan W.
College Sta, TX
Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil uploaded by Megan W.
So I'm typically a Kerrygold buyer when it comes to butter (grass fed Irish), but I'm glad I got the opportunity to try this as an alternative. I bought the tub as I need something spreadable, and this was usable right out of the fridge. The flavor is just like a spreadable salted butter, it behaves like butter and melts over warm bead deliciously.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zoey D.
Tia M. il y a 2 ans
We have a store here in Wisconsin called woodman’s and that’s where I found it. Think of a store where you are that has a lot of variety and options.
Nicole O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
il y a 2 ans
Im having trouble finding the Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil. Where can this be purchased? I live in Florida and didn’t find it in my local Publix. Can this be found at Target or Walmart? Or where else is recommend to purchase this? How is the taste?
Yvette K. il y a 2 ans
I purchased mine at Walmart
Alissa P.
il y a 2 ans
Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil ? Is this product vegan and does it takes the same as regular butter?
Amanda F. il y a 2 ans
It tastes similar to margarine for me because it's mostly made of vegetable oil. It is dairy free and certified plant based. Here are the ingredients.
tyeisha D.
Ravenna, OH
Julia D. il y a 2 ans
I first found it at Walmart, but I also just found it at ShopRite about 2 weeks ago.