Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil

We crafted this delicious plant-based butter made from ingredients like Olive Oil. It has a rich and creamy taste and is excellent for cooking, baking, and spreading. It is plant based, dairy-free, and gluten-free and is particularly great for all-purpose cooking like sautéing or stir-frying.

Where are y'all finiding the country crock plant butter? I cant find it in any stores??? Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil
Im having trouble finding the Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil. Where can this be purchased? I live in Florida and didn’t find it in my local Publix. Can this be found at Target or Walmart? Or where else is recommend to purchase this? How is the taste?
Where can you buy this?
Start your review of Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoHiram, GA
I tried the Country Crock with Olivr Oil. Love the product but since it didn’t actually say “vegan” on the container I was concerned there might be some sneaky ingredient. But after some research, I found it is vegan so I’m happy. While I’m working on lowering my cholesterol and eating better, I find this to be a great addition. The taste is smooth and no one will notice the difference from other butters. Taste great, it’s good for you and reasonably priced.
a month agoRichmond, VA
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil uploaded by Mony N.
I'm a huge fan of olive oil. I absolutely love having the option of olive oil based mayonnaise. So when I saw that Country Crock was offering olive oil based butter I was ecstatic to give this a try. This stuff is so smooth, so creamy and literally so buttery. It's absolutely delicious and I love putting it on toasted baguette with a little bit of sprinkle parmesan. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and check out the other flavors.
2 months agoShingletown , CA
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil uploaded by Jenica C.
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil I have to admit I was a little nervous and not super eager to try this out. I picked mine up at Safeway and it was hard to chose which one to go for but my family loves olive oil so no brainer. I really like the taste for both on my bread and cooking with. My husband (a major butter lover) came home and grabbed the tub without looking and started cooking. Meanwhile I just sat there and watched until everything was said and done. I asked him how he liked the butter and said “it’s real good, it’s butter”. The fact that he didn’t realize that it was plant butter made it super easy for me to change our family to country crock plant butter. We aren’t vegan or vegetarian or anything like that but why not change up little things to help my family lead a healthier life. I’m so thankful I received this item free for review or I’m not sure I would have tried it however I have since had a big house warming dinner and load of friends were made to try it :) thank you
a month agoGilbert, AZ
Best butter I've ever tried. You would think butter is...butter! But really this stuff is good. Very creamy. Taste healthier I definitely think I'll be using this instead of the other brands I've tried. I'm really skinny so I'm not like, trying to eat healthier persay... but I definitely reccomend this product!!!
7 days agoHenderson , NV
I absolutely love country crock to start with; it brings me back to when I was a little girl at my paternal grandparents home. My grandma that passed away when I was 12, used to make her homemade bread and used this butter as the spread. Now adding olive oil to the mix, is even better. I wish I could of gotten her recipe.
2 months agoDepew, NY
At first I wasn’t sure about trying a plant butter but I was surprised at how good it tastes! I used it to make grilled cheese so I could really get a good idea of the taste and it was very easy to spread, making the perfect grilled cheese! It’s healthier than regular butter and though it was difficult to find, I will continue to buy it for because it’s a great substitute!!
a month agoHarrisburg, IL
This was great! I’ve been slowing trying to have a better, healthier diet. I used this to make garlic green beans. Here’s the recipe if anyone is interested: Fresh green beans Briggs Coconut Aminos Country Crock Plant Butter Minced garlic Salt and Pepper Olive oil Broth (vegetable or chicken) Heat some olive oil in a pan and toss the green beans in. Let them get just a little browned. Create a hole in the middle of the pan and add in your minced garlic. Pour in just enough broth to cover the bottom of the pan. Add in salt, pepper, aminos and a couple pats of the plant butter. Cover and let simmer on medium heat until tender. THESE ARE SO GOOD!
a month agoNew York , NY
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil uploaded by Hadley G.
I really liked this product. I was skeptical at first but it had similar consistency to the normal country crock butter products. The taste was great too. I couldn’t taste the difference between the olive oil and regular butter. I used it on toast and grilled corn. I.T was very salty though so I would be careful with cooking with it and recommend if you like salty food.
a month agoCollege Station, TX
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil uploaded by 💚 M.
So I'm typically a Kerrygold buyer when it comes to butter (grass fed Irish), but I'm glad I got the opportunity to try this as an alternative. I bought the tub as I need something spreadable, and this was usable right out of the fridge. The flavor is just like a spreadable salted butter, it behaves like butter and melts over warm bead deliciously.
a month ago
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil uploaded by Ashley K.
Amazing butter that’s great if you have any cholesterol or heart problems! I have high bp and this Butter is perfect to use on my food! I has a great taste and it is t oily at all! I would recommend this Butter to anyone who needs a great Butter substitute
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Tia M. 2 months ago
We have a store here in Wisconsin called woodman’s and that’s where I found it. Think of a store where you are that has a lot of variety and options.
2 months ago
Yvette K. a month ago
I purchased mine at Walmart
3 months ago
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Olive Oil ? Is this product vegan and does it takes the same as regular butter?
Amanda F. 3 months ago
It tastes similar to margarine for me because it's mostly made of vegetable oil. It is dairy free and certified plant based. Here are the ingredients.