Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Almond Oil

We crafted this delicious plant-based butter made from ingredients like Almond Oil. It has a rich and creamy taste and is excellent for cooking, baking, and spreading. It is plant based, dairy-free, and gluten-free and is particularly great for all-purpose cooking and baking.

Who else did the Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Almond Oil challenge??? I would love to know what you thought and which flavor you tried!
Start your review of Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Almond Oil!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoDickinson, TX
I love butter on close to everything so I have a lot of experience trying new spreads etc. let me tell you this stuff is amazing. It has an awesome buttery flavor and melts like a dream. It also performs great when used in recipes. My real test was when I used it on pancakes and waffles and they did not get soggy as some butter spreads seem to do. This is my new favorite and I’m so happy they made this!
3 days agoportland, OR
If I didn't tell my husband this was plant-based he would have never known. It is really good and works just like butter. They did a grey job. Since I knew it wasn't dairy butter I was more conscious of the ante ad texture and kept finding little differences but I think that was a mind over matter issue. I'd totally recommend this product.
13 days agoSavannah
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Almond Oil uploaded by christina R.
I was offered the chance to try a tub for free. I even picked up regular butter because I was so skeptical. Let me just tell you that I was really surprised. my man is a picky eater and unwilling to try new things very often. I didn't even tell him what was up I just shoved a piece of plain toast with the spread at him and told him to take a bit. He then looked at me like I was crazy because he couldn't tell the difference. After I made grilled ham and cheese he told me he no longer wanted any other butter because he enjoyed the buttery flavor.
a month agoBlades, DE
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Almond Oil uploaded by Danialle J.
I think this product is really awesome. We are huge butter loving family and this gave a great little flavor to all our food I made with it even toast and bagels. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends and will ne purchasing again as soon as I'm out. Thank you for allowing my family to review this product everyone like it even my picky 3 year old.
a month agoChowchilla , CA
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Almond Oil uploaded by Patience F.
I had reservations about trying plant butter from bad taste experience I had with ghee. But this was great! I loved using it as a replacement to regular butter. It was smooth creamy and nobody could tell a difference when I used it for the Garlic butter bread or when I used it for a pancake recipe.
a month agoAuburn, AL
I looovvveeeee this stuff! It works so much better than a lot of the other plant based butters that I’ve used and tasted much better as well! I’ve used it for cooking, baking, and just to put on muffins and so far I’ve loved it every way!
a month agoHudson, NH
Surprisingly delicious! I used my coupon from my Influenster to buy this tub of the almond oil butter and bought the avocado oil plant butter sticks myself. I’ve used the avocado sticks in simply things like pasta and Max n cheese and didn’t notice a difference but noticed that by itself you do taste the avocado. The tub of almond oil butter taste just like regular margarine butter. The best part about this butter is that just like the package says you can actually use it just like you would regular butter, it’s a little healthier, and it taste good! 100% recommend! It is a little more expensive that regular butter which is the only downside
5 days agoMalden, MA
I absolutely love this butter!!! I only use plant butters and I highly recommend this one the texture is creamy and it tastes amazing!! I literally use it on everything and will definitely be buying more.
2 months agoDeland , FL
Country Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Almond Oil uploaded by janet R.
Just love the Taste of. it is so good with scrambled eggs and also on my bagels cinnamon raisin bagelCountry Crock® Plant Butter Tub with Almond Oil is much better than regular butter. I would definitely buy this with my own money in the near future
a month agoForest Hill, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first read the words dairy free I was like yesssss. Then I saw almond milk and became skeptical. It has surpassed all expectations! Doesn't have any kind of funny taste for being made with almond milk or smell or texture. For being severely lactose intolerant, I will be buying this butter in replace of my current butter. I had no reactions what so ever that I'm used to with regular butters. 4 thumbs up if I had em!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
christina R. 8 days ago
I tricked my fiance into trying it on toast. He thought I was crazy until I told him it was dairy free. Then he tells me that's our butter from now on. We ate it on our roasted yucan gold potatoes with roast last night 😊