GroceryDairyCountry Crock
Country Crock Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil

Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil

We crafted this delicious plant-based butter made from ingredients like Olive Oil. It has a rich and creamy taste and is excellent for cooking, baking, and spreading. It is plant based, dairy-free, and gluten-free and is particularly great for all-purpose cooking like sautéing or stir-frying.

Where can I purchase this product?
Has anyone been receiving inquiries from Influenster about this product but never received it?
Am I the only person who can’t find these products?
Start your review of Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil uploaded by Danielle N.
This is actually pretty good! I thought it would have a strong olive oil aftertaste but it was definitely not the case. Made the food taste pretty good! Not too oily and didn’t make food taste icky! I might purchase again.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,208 reviews
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil uploaded by Dina H.
My husband brought a bunch of these home. He got them as a trial to give his opinion for some lady he works with. I was surprised that he liked them. No one in my family will eat something if it is possibly good for you. Except for me of course. I have no choice. They are actually quite tasty. They taste similar to real butter, except maybe a little more mild. Unlike butter, you can cook with these without the fear of burning it. They are plant based, so that’s a huge winner in my book! I would recommend these definitely. They taste good.
Moniqua S.
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil uploaded by Moniqua S.
I’ve used country crock since forever, but after transitioning to a plant-based diet, I’m glad they have a plant-based option so I can continue to use the brand of butter I’ve always loved. Also, let’s get into the fact that it’s a lot cheaper than most vegan butters.
Heather L.
Burton, MI
The avocado and olive oil plant butter is a staple in our house. We use it from toast in the morning to a buttery addition to baked salmon and broccoli for dinner. Versatile, tasty and a healthier addition to cooking.
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Tried this out as a 100% money back rebate. And honestly, this was pretty good and tasty. Good flavor. I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend this butter.
Norma Iris R.
N Hollywood, CA
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil uploaded by Norma Iris R.
Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil It was very tasty. Very hard to tell the difference between the plant butter snd regular butter. It is a great and healthy alternative to regular butter. I definitely recommend it and will use it again.
Clabeliz F.
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil uploaded by Clabeliz F.
I have gluten allergy so this product works for me, surprisingly the flavor is yummy, very smooth it’s feel like real butter but without cholesterol, usually I don’t buy butter for my allergy but this product is great, I received this product for free in my Influenster box
Amanda A.
Kutztown, PA
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil uploaded by Amanda A.
I love it so much!! I’m dairy free currently because my newborn doesn’t tolerate dairy well, so this was amazing to try. I’ve used it in so many different dishes, it’s just like normal butter. You can’t taste the difference. This is my new favorite product!
Aspiring D.
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil uploaded by Aspiring D.
This Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Olive Oil is great. I use it for baking and cooking all the time and it never disappoints. So happy Sam's Club carries it right now, $7.48 for 12ct.!
chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I was very skeptical about trying this product. However, it taste like regular Country Crock butter, which means it is amazing. I have loved this option to help me eat healthier.