Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Almond Oil

We crafted this delicious plant-based butter made from ingredients like Almond Oil. It has a rich and creamy taste and is excellent for cooking, baking, and spreading. It is plant based, dairy-free, and gluten-free and is particularly great for all-purpose cooking and baking.

What are the ingredients?
Does the plant base butter have a strong taste?
Start your review of Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Almond Oil!
How would you rate this product?
8 days agoAmes, IA
I decided to try the Almond Oil version of this. I have tried a few ways with it. On toast it still spreads easy just like the normal Country Crock butter in tub I use.Not as salty as regular butter but for me that is a plus! I'd say give it a try, you may find you like it. For me, I see healthier fats in it and it makes me feel better! Oh and it makes buttery eggs tastes better!
2 months agoNew york, NY
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Almond Oil uploaded by Aurangel D.
I’ve been using this butter since February 💚 is one of my favorites and now I got a coupon for a free butter,I’m in love with it cause it taste good and it’s a healthy and vegan option 🌱 🙌🏽Totally recommend 💫 and the price is better if we compared it with other plant based butter or oils.
a month agoPalmetto, FL
I have tried many plant butter as a vegan and this one was good. There really is not much to say about it other than it tastes like a standard fake butter product. Overall I would recommend however, there are cheaper and equally as tasty alternatives.
a month agoNampa, ID
I usually buy just regular salted butter. I actually had to wait for this new product to hit the shelves at my local grocery store. I was surprised at how the sticks were long and skinny instead of the short, fat sticks of butter. I made French toast and put this butter in the pan first. It melted quickly, and the butter stick didn’t break as I had expected it too! The taste was slightly sweeter and the French toast was great. I also used this before I dumped brownie mix into a pan and the brownie didn’t stick + the edge crust was delicious. My mom uses this butter and enjoys it also. Price and taste-wise, I wouldn’t mind switching to this for cooking now from my old butter.
2 months agoNorth East , MD
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Almond Oil uploaded by Melanie H.
So this was an interesting product I received in my Vox Box Sumner Splash from Influenster. I was excited to try something that was a dairy alternative. I'll say I was cautiously optimistic. I've been disappointed many times by a healthier option or alternative and I was a bit skeptical. I have trouble with a lot of dairy so this was an intriguing choice for me. I got a coupon to sample it in exchange for an honest review of the product. I will say without any hesitation, I was quite impressed. I made apple crumb muffins the day before and it was a tasty addition to the muffin. There was not an ounce of a funny taste or any aftertaste. It melted easily and was spreadable. It tasted like butter but it's made with almond oil. How cool is that?! Now I have not tried baking with it yet. It said it is fine to bake with. That's my next experiment! 5/5 stars from me! I'm impressed! Less cholesterol and saturated fat and a tasty dairy alternative, what's not to love about that?!
2 months agoCharlotte , NC
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Almond Oil uploaded by Cremes C.
I recently received a complimentary sample of Country Crock Plant Butter with almond oil. It Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Almond Oil was very tasty, but not quite what i was expecting. Although it was good, it felt oily in my mouth. It melted very well, but straight out of the refrigerator, it was a little difficult to spread.
2 months agoMERIDIAN, ID
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Almond Oil uploaded by Shiny D.
Is there anything better than receiving free butter?! I think not. I love making grilled cheeses with this spreadable butter. It crisps up the bread nice and has a delicious creamy flavor. The almond oil makes it spreads easy and it melts quicks for faster cooking. I couldn’t recommend this enough.
a month agoNewport News, VA
Country Crock® Plant Butter Stick with Almond Oil uploaded by Nikki H.
I made cookies with the butter and they turned out great! I really couldn't tell the difference from using regular butter. My daughter gave it a thumbs up, too (she's 5)!
2 months agoSalem, AL
#CountryCrockPlantButter #SummerSplashVoxBox #complimentary @CountryCrock @Influenster the best butter i have ever had! I love it and cant believe i got it for FREE!! I will definitely be paying to get some more! I have been a fan of country crock for a while now, but this was my first time with the plant based and i was blown away with the taste and texture of it!
2 months agoSaint Peter, MN
I am a freshly minted gal with a kitchen (just moved into my first apartment) and naturally the grocery store overwhelmed me. I got this butter for a recipe I was trying and was happily surprised with the quality and taste after years of “regular” butter! It’s definitely on my next to-buy grocery list!