Country Crock® Original

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
I absolutely love this spread!! It is the only butter I use ever! Believe me when I say it gives my toast more flavor(: the first time I tried it I was skeptical but I love it. I cook with it, lather on toast on bagels before I put them in the toaster. I recommend you get it (: also you can get it in the light option 🙌🏼
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Morrow, OH
I used to use I can't believe it's no butter. However, after receiving country crock from influenster, I will be buying it from now on. It smooths easily and add a nice flavor to cooking. It is also very affordable and I love the variety of sizes the tubs come in
Little Rock, AR
Country Crock Original spread is used regularly in my home. We smooth it over our dinner rolls and bread. It also gives vegetables life! It is Lactose free for anyone that has a Lactose allergy. I have been using Country Crock Original spread for quite awhile now and I haven't tried one that has a better taste. It's good enough to eat by itself but of course I don't eat it that way. My whole family loves this butter spread and I doubt I'd change to another brand unless this one goes off the market. It does appear to have a slightly different taste then it did years ago but that could just be my taste buds deceiving me.
Dudley
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product all the time and have been using ever since I can remember. Even my mother used Country Crock butter. Nothing I can think of can improve this product. Mom used to make homemade cinnamon rolls with this as an ingredient to tie the whole cinnamon sugar and brown sugar swirl in the mix! This is a ☆☆☆☆☆ product! Country Crock® Calcium Plus Vitamin D
Richmond, TX
It's rich, creamy and smooth and tastes like real butter. It is so versatile, you can use it in so many different ways with so many different things. It comes in spreads or sticks and they both taste delicious. They have some great tasting and easy recipes. I got mine free to try while watching the CMA's and I love it #CountryCrockAwardsParty #Sponsored
Columbia, SC
This has always been my go-to. Im sure I've purchased other products in the past, but I always go back to this one. I'm pretty sure its the taste. It's definitely not butter, but its about as close as you're going to get in the land of margarine products. It spreads easy, very smooth, has a great taste and its not very expensive.
Independence, MO
I love using Country Crock Original on my toast in the morning. I also love it in all dishes that I make. It is a smooth creamy buttery spread that taste amazing. It is full of buttery flavor that taste amazing. It is also good to cook with vegetables and all other dishes that I want a buttery taste with.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Taylor, PA
My family has been using this product for a very long time. My grandmother uses it for baking, so it's generally what I tend to grab, even it's another one of this brands products. Very good for cooking, and obviously baking like I mentioned. Satisfied every time I purchase.
Lebanon, IN
I have always had good flavor and consistency with this particular spread. I use it in cooking and just on regular dinner rolls. It melts nicely without separating and doesn't have any non-butter aftertaste. I recommend this if you are looking for a quality spread.
Lincoln, NE
I love the taste of REAL butter, but with kids, the cost adds up fast. We switched to this because it’s cheap, tastes good, works for anything we need to bake and you get a lot for your money. It does tend to get soft fast so not the best to just leave on the counter
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • 2 years ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
3 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 3 years ago