Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite butter/margarine type spread. Grew up using Country Crock. It spreads easily and has a good flavor.
Bay City, MI
This is the only butter my husband will "allow" me to buy now! Lol! It tastes great and works wonderfully with cooking.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Gabrielle M.
Love country crock have used it for all my baking & cooking needs. Taste great Plain with toast or mixed in for sauces.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love this butter. It goes on all types of bread. I also use it to bake some sweets. The flavor is nice not to sweet.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
My households love this only one we buy!! Easy to spread and very good to cook with!! Always buying bout every 3 weeks!
Waterford, MI
I love Country Crock! It has a great flavor! It's the only butter I have in my refridgerator! Have used for many years.
Akron, OH
I really like the taste of the country crock, not only that, size is great small are large. Spreads nice on bread also.
This is my all time favorite butter. You will always find this in my fridge no matter what. It easily spreads as well.
Endicott, NY
As far as tubs of butter this one by far is the best quality for the price and the best part is the reusable container
Willimantic, CT
My go to butter that I always use. I love how it tastes, and it makes my dishes amazing. Will always be a fan of it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
3 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 3 years ago