Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Target
Nothing compares to this butter spread. The taste is so good. Ive tried so many different butters for food and baking and theres so different than this one. I will never changed it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Cecilia, KY
I have been using country crock since I was a kid. We use it on our muffins, potatoes, rolls and so much more. It spreads really easy and adds extra flavor for just the right taste for your food.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I occasionally buy this, and my family buys it often, I use this in some recipes (usually potato based) and it works great, no complaints from me! The price is fair and I like the container haha.
Organic, No Special Diet
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only butter I buy. It tastes amazing. Blends and spreads very easily. Great value for the size of the tub. My mom used it before me and I just continued using it because it’s the best
Organic, No Special Diet
Westfield, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
The only spread I ever purchase. Quality product worth a great taste and usability. Great price no matter where it is purchased. Great for use on toast to cooking. Easy to use. I don’t think I will ever purchase any other brand!
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Fort Worth, TX
Im Always buying this brand for years now i love the brand and its very good for the price , i also like that they have a space saver one now so it doesnt take up alot of room in my fridge.
No Special Diet
My favorite butter spread. Country crock is the only kind I buy! Great for cooking and spreading on rolls and bread! Everyone in my family loves it. It’s inexpensive too! Always go for country crock!
Taylor
This is my “holy grail “ of margarine. Taste like butter but has a lot less calories! There really isn’t anything that could make this better except if it was free! I will buy again!!! I do recommend.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I have never changed this butter. I’ve tried others and didn’t like it as much as this one. It’s a very good price and I am satisfied with the flavor that it has. I would definitely buy again.
Saint Louis, MO
The best spread to have at your parties with the best flavor! I smear this on everything and it seriously makes my food so much better. I love to use this to make rice to give it a nice flavor.
Organic, Gluten Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago