Country Crock® Original

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Starkville , MS
I grew up on Country Crock back in the days where I spent many nights with my grandparents and it was delicious. Used it in mashed potatoes and on croissants, rolls and biscuits, and I even fried eggs in it. It was that good. Switched to butter after all of the health hype about it being so good for you, but missed my Country Crock, so I bought a tub of the original a few days ago. I cannot tell you how disappointed I am. The flavor is horrible and nothing like the original. If you don't go back to the TRUE original recipe for this margarine, I will never buy it again and will just stick to butter or find a better tasting alternative margarine.
Wheelersburg , OH
Country crock is the only butter brand that i buy for my house. It has the butter real butter taste, cooks well in food, affordable and lasts a long time. Just a little bit of country crock butter goes a long way. No brand compares to the taste of country crock.
Bella Vista , AR
I prefer a full butter product but sometimes you gotta have a spreadable product especially for those grilled cheese quick fix days or just need to season your pan quickly .. great for these times. This is actually the brand and product I used to use before I started trying to eat simple ingredients like pure butter for one, but now my palette prefers the taste of pure butter, however it is so hard to spread and that’s where this product comes in wonderfully, a good butter taste and the ease of spreadable butter!
Buna, TX
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Nina B.
There's nothing about this butter that I don't like. It has a noce buttery taste and it spreads easily. One tub lasts me forever and I use it daily. I cook with it constantly and I also make marinates and sauces with it for my chicken. Very affordable and tastier than other brands. 5 stars all day from me!
I love using this spread on almost every piece of bread that I can find. It pair nicely with a muffin, toasted bread, a nice baguette, literally every piece of bread pair nicely with this. Since I like to venture out and try new types of bread like foods, I found this Colombian arepas and I toast it nicely and then the piece de resistance, the Country Crock spread and it's like eating popcorn, it tastes amazing.
Plantation, FL
Purchased at: Target
I knew what I wanted to do to put Country Crock to the test. I went out and bought a store brand Country Crock comparison. That night when I made baked potatoes, I fixed everyone's potato for them. On one half of the potato the got Country Crock. On the other side the got the store brand. We did not add anything else except salt and pepper to the potatoes as I wanted them to truly taste the comparison.
Willows, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
When it comes to butter products I only ever buy country crock original I love the fact that it has a great flavor to it it comes in this little container that is so easy to just put your knife in and spread and it's very spreadable you don't have to fight with a hard chunk of butter to make your toast and it's easy to put in my pan when I need to sauté vegetables or meat it's my favorite and the price is always right
Newport News, VA
Love this spread after trying it for the first time from Influenster. I purchase from Walmart at a reasonable price. I like the taste and the way it melts when cooking. I will always use this product. I recommend this product to others.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Love this butter. Use it for all my cooking/baking needs. Doesn’t have bad flavor, melts fast. Not pricey and use all the time. Purchased at my local giant and my fridge will never not have this in it !
Bellingham, WA
This has been my families go to butter brand for as long as I can remember. They always have the best spreading consistency (In my opinion) and have a good neutral flavor. My grandmother used to have the empty containers and use them for knitting. I will continue to buy this brand because it was all I knew growing up as a kid, and as an adult its the best Butter i've found so far.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
3 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 3 years ago