Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Garwood , NJ
This butter is so tasty, love the consistency! So delicious on top of anything. Can’t go wrong with country crock!
Paw Paw, MI
This is the best when used to make popcorn. We have tried many other brands and we always go back to the original.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Good product. Wish that it was healthier but overall taste great and works well when cooking or using as a spread.
Purchased at: Kroger
It has a great taste, it has to be my favorite. its so easy to spread. And when it comes to melting it melts fast.
Bellflower, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Use it for toast mostly and anytime I’m out of regular butter but doesn’t cook very well but great for fast spread
Spotswood, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Love Country Crock! I love the consistency and flavor of this margarine much more than the competitors. Easy to use
Athens, AL
Country Crock butter is the only butter I will use.It's a little high but I think that the taste is well worth it.
Tacoma , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love me some margarine in my mashed potatoes. We put it in everything and it is so much less fattening than butter!
Cedartown, GA
I love country crock butter. We always used this brand when I was growing up and i have just stayed faithful to it
Linden, VA
I love this brand! We always get the original flavor and use it for most of all! Great quality and excellent taste
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
3 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 3 years ago