Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Colfax, NC
Great to use on things when you don't have time for butter to melt. Great on muffins, toast, English muffins, etc. Spreads easy.
Organic
Exeter, PA
Such a great tasting spread on toast or on vegetables. It spreads so easy and has such a great flavor. Great value for the price.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Saint Louis, MO
I really like country crock. I have been using it for years. it spreads easy and tastes good on everything from toast to potatoes
ARVADA, CO
Purchased at: Target
I always have this brand of butter in my fridge. It's my favorite. I can find it at any grocery store and its reasonably priced.
Dewitt, MI
Country crock has a bit of an oiliness to it and has an alright taste. It's better then a lot of other spreads, but not the best.
Organic
Romeoville, IL
Tried and true country crock never change and that's wonderful in my book! They might add flavors but thr recipe remains the same
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This is the only butter my family uses. It’s been the only butter used for several generations. There is no other butter like it
Clearlake Oks, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I usually only buy this type of butter. Spreads easier and the container fits nicely in my fridge. Doesn’t take up a lot of room.
No Special Diet
Not a healthy choice, but who doesnt love this? Def delicious with some toast or waffles. I like to have mine with baked potatoes
Gluten Free, Low Carb
Muskegon, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I only started using this, this year because it's dairy free. It turned out to be delicious and you really can't beat the price.
Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago