Country Crock® Original

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Muskogee , OK
This is my all time favorite margarine spread! This butter melts so smooth and has a very natural and butter taste. I use Country Crocks for baking, cooking and eat on my toast!
Los Angeles, CA
I love this I use it for everything and anything I really like using this with my veggies especially with broccoli and mushrooms gives it such a great Tatar’s price is always good
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
A staple in my house hold. It’s great in food but also great as just a spread on toast. If it wasn’t unhealthy to eat a lot, I’d surely put large amounts in anything and everything!
Jacksonville, FL
Creamy and smooth, never gets hard. Always a good price point and have never had any quality issues. The whole family enjoys it and it’s the standard butter we keep in the house.
hoboken, NJ
I use Country Crock all the time! I mainly use it for grilled cheese and buttering a pan. This brand is my favorite out of all of its competitors. I am very satisfied with the price as well as the flavor. This is a staple in my refrigerator.
Purchased at: Walmart
We always have this in my house. It’s always softer and is very easy to get softer. It’s super affordable and lasts forever. Plus ya get a bowl when you get done. 10/10 recommend
Wildomar, CA
Purchased at: Instacart
Only “butter” we use in our house! Great flavor and a favorites in our family. The value is great for the amount you get. It last a long time. Best on bread, biscuits, potatoes.
Carthage , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for everything. It was the only “butter” I could find that was not margarine. I don’t think. I don’t like the other “versions” they have though like the calcium rich ones.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Lone Star, TX
The only margarine I’ll use. Tastes great. Always easy to spread. Affordable. Great to cook with. Love it on toast. Not oily. Not healthy of course, high in fat, but it’s margarine.
Dayton, OH
Country Crock Original is great to use as a butter substitute. I use it in cooking and baking. It is easy to spread, so goes on well on bread. It is easy to mix in with other ingredients. Country Crock is easy to find many varieties in grocery stores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
3 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 3 years ago