Country Crock® Original

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Minden , LA
I grew up eating this butter and have continued to buy it as an adult. It's my go-to butter! It's always very smooth and creamy and has a great flavor. I use this for cooking, spreading on breads, or anything else that might call for butter. I have a sensitive stomach, and I find that this doesn't disrupt my gut health.
Manahawkin, NJ
I don;t use tub butters too often , as I prefer a regular block of real unsalted butter.  It's handy to spread on toast without having to let it come to room temperature.  That's pretty much my only use for this item.  The flavor isn't close enough to real butter for me , so I would only give this 3 stars.
Romulus, MI
We use butter on SO much stuff. Whether it be an ingredient we are cooking or baking with or we are using it as a topping for our toast or mashed potatoes etc, and country crock has always been my favorite buttter to use. I’ve tried other brands and they just don’t taste the same. Country crock is where it’s at.
I love this Margarine. Loved the container. Very smooth and convenient. Baked cookies with it and my cookies baked perfectly. Would highly recommend. Have purchased many times since receiving my coupon to try and review, this did not influence my opinion of the product.
Berea, KY
We have always been a fan of Country Crock in my household. The flavor is just so much better than other buttery spreads. It's the only brand my husband will even touch. I love it because it now has fewer ingredients and it's a healthier alternative to regular butter.
Canby, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
I’ve bought Country Crock butter my whole life but I think it’s time for something new. This butter taste very good and I’ve never had a problem with it. I put it on toast, bagels, rolls, used with cooking and so much more. I buy it at Safeway for an affordable price and I’ve never had a problem with it. I recommend!
Metairie , LA
Great butter substitute, easy to spread right out of the fridge, they removed the hydrogenated oils so thats a major plus there. Not great that it's not real butter but in a inch it definelty works and gets the job done. Wish they didn't change the containers though those were my go to's fro leftovers.
Marion
I'm not a big fan of butter, but I love using this butter. It is super easy to spread so its perfect for when I make garlic bread.  it doesn't have a processed taste like other butters do.  It also is very reasonably priced and last for a long time.  I would highly recommend this product.
Fort Worth, TX
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Tammy D.
I absolutely love country crock country fresh tasting original, it is so creamy and smooth and adds great flavor to all of my recipes! It's inexpensive and it's great! I highly recommend this to anyone! Country Crock® Original
Cedar Rapids, IA
Heres the deal... I just dont like buttery spreads. I either want butter or nothing at all. This stuff, to me, is the worst offender and I do not feel that it tastes like butter in any way, shape or form. Its kind of gross. Yes, it will melt on your baked potato..... but you cant digest it because its really not food.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • 2 years ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
3 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 3 years ago