Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this. Have been using it for years. Grew up using it. I even put it in green beans and basically use it anytime I need butter for anything. Love the taste and love how smooth it is. I don’t buy anything else.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Vassar, KS
Purchased at: Target
A great product with a variety of uses. Easy to find in a variety of retail settings, and a good value for the money. I use some on vegetables and on potatoes mainly. Very satisfied and Will purchase again and again
No Special Diet
Pflugerville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a tried and true gold product. Every time you purchase it, you know the quality and standards you will be getting time after time. It’s affordable and always easy to find. Most stores will always carry this product.
Dairy Free
Chesnee, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Smooth flavor, no overly salted taste, has a very nice creamy flavor. Country Crock has paired well with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans. Seems to be a healthier option to the usual fattier margarine.
Liverpool, NY
I use this for everything....since I'm on keto butter is accepted! I love the flavor and I like how it tasted great! Simple as that! If it ain't broke dont fix!!
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite brand of margarine. I use this in recipes constantly as well as on toast, while baking, etc. it’s a good value and priced better than some of the other options. It’s also on the healthier side.
No Special Diet
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This used to be the staple butter item in my house growing up. I love it best just on toast. It’s also a great substitute for stick butter due to the salty flavor. It is fairly affordable, even in the big tub size.
Organic, Dairy Free
I have actually been using Country Crock for sometime now. I love how easy it was to spread on simple things like a biscuit, but also how easy that texture made it for baking. Tastes delicious and my family loves it. Affordable and always in stock.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Eustis, FL
I received a coupon to try this product for free from Influenster. I enjoyed it. It spreads easily, very convenient tub and tastes good. Would definitely buy it in the future.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
White Plains, NY
My favorite butter alternative. I feel like the taste of country crock is a lot closer to butter than I can’t believe it’s not butter. Great on toast on its own or slathered over my pancakes before adding syrup!
Organic, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago