Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Cheyenne, WY
Purchased at: Albertsons
I've used Country Crock in my home for years. It is my families go to and favorite butter. I like it because it tastes great and I like the softer spreadable butter rather than the hard butters or margarine.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Blanchard, OK
Been buying this for years, love the taste and quality. Super satisfied every time, I don’t buy any other because why would I. Country crock knows how to do it. Love eating this with just plain white bread.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Chalmette
I just use this on a lot of stuff a lot of things that I would need butter for I would like I like to use this one For the rice so you can have that buttery taste which gives the rice a different kind of flavor.
Halal, No Special Diet
This is the best butter ever. It’s the only one I like to use. It has great flavor. This doesn’t leave any nasty aftertaste like some other butters do. You can use it with anything. I recommend to everyone.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Monrovia , CA
Purchased at: Costco
Ok I love spread and country crock is the best!!!! It’s thick and creamy like real butter and has a great taste too. No weird films or funky off color for country crock. It really is the best spread around.
Burnettsville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Country crock original has been my favorite since as long as I can remember. I use it for cooking and baking knowing the taste of my food is going to be amazing. We pretty much use it for every meal we make
Philadelphia, PA
This product has a distinct taste that separates it from any other type of butter-spread. The texture and consistency is great and the flavor is pretty good. Overall a solid product and I would recommend!
No Special Diet
Country crock is my go to, especially when i plan on cooking a lot. It’s good quality and cheap. I do still use butter sticks with certain foods or recipes but country crock spread is good to have on hand.
Plainville, CT
This is a great alternative to butter. I always buy this brand. Grilled cheese is the best when using this. Instead of ripping the bread apart with butter this makes it so much easier. And it tastes great.
Sterling Heights
Purchased at: Kroger
super delicious and easy to cook with. melts super fast and spreads easily. i wouldn’t say it’s healthy, but it’s a good product to use when you want to indulge. i always have to have this on hands when i cook for my family
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago