Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Target
This is my all time favorite, I use it for everything every way possible. Last forever and makes every thing yummy.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
White Hall, AR
It's butter, it goes with everything and it tastes great on toast and rolls. This is personally my favorite brand.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Its butter. What can i really say? It spreads well and makes bomb toast? Because it totally does. Just so you know
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Tastes like butter, it's great when making garlic bread and melts easily! You can buy it at any chain grocery store
Jacksonville, AL
Country Crock Original is my go to for buttery spread.  Easy to spread and tastes great! Perfect for toast. Love it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Huntsville, AL
taste so good you cant bealive its not butter make you wanna smack everyone lol just kidding its so delicious tho.
Finleyville , PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love this butter. Best around. Easy to spread. Yummy That too. Not to salty. 😋 Great price! Always in my fridge.
Garwood , NJ
This butter is so tasty, love the consistency! So delicious on top of anything. Can’t go wrong with country crock!
Paw Paw, MI
This is the best when used to make popcorn. We have tried many other brands and we always go back to the original.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Good product. Wish that it was healthier but overall taste great and works well when cooking or using as a spread.
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago