Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Westland, MI
I don't like margarine. It was greasy and gross. I used it once and threw it away.
I don't know what else to say. Something I do not like about influenster is the demand that we write a review of a certain length even if we have nothing else to say about a product.

Swanton, MD
I use this product apot. If im making dinner or if im baking. I think its a good value. I like how easy it spreads. I cant think of anything to improve it. I enjoy the flavor that it gives food and it does well in baked goods. I also like the containers the peoduct comes in. I use them to put leftovers in when ive used all the product.
Fort Myers , FL
Purchased at: Publix
I don’t really use a ton of butter but my husband tends to. This is pretty much his go to when buying butter so I’m assuming he really likes it. I’ve never had a bad experience with it, it tastes fine and is priced appropriately I believe.
Organic
Belle Chasse, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so yummy. I love to sit down with a sleeve of saltine crackers and spread this on top as a snack. It may not be the healthiest way to enjoy it, but it is so smooth and yummy. The cost is descent and I would purchase this again. The only negative is that I’m on a low carb diet and choose not to use for a snack. However it’s great to cook with.
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Paige E.
My Absolute favorite butter, it's my go to for everything, making potatoes, for my corn on the cob! I love it! It spread so nice on my toast! I recommend this for everyone! & I even got a coupon in my #DarlingVoxBox #Contest
Lyndhurst , NJ
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I grew up with this stuff. My parents used to use it instead of butter and I grew up doing the same. Eventually, when I started to buy my own groceries, I realized there was a major difference in taste. Still, for the price and the amount of spread you get in a tub, this spread is great in place of Pam and butter (on most occasions).
bakersfield, CA
My kid hates all things butter or margarine. But he loves this!  Garlic bread, veggies (the enclosed recipe was great), he has a new appreciation for them.
I like it as it seems better quality than margarine.
Cooks well in recipes too (which totally surprised me).
It's not at all like bar margarine. Or shortening.
I like it as it seems better quality than margarine.
Cooks well in recipes too (which totally surprised me).
It's not at all like bar margarine. Or shortening.
Millington, TN
I have been using this specific spread since I was little. My grandmother raised me up on this and I continue to use it. I love how smooth this is and it glides on anything "like butter". I always get mine in the little container, because I do not use that much that quick and it is always under $3. I get mine from either Kroger or Walmart!
Searcy, AR
Great product! I loved the flavor and how smooth it was to get out of the container and put on bread, potatoes, and whatever else I needed the butter. It's a great value for the price and saves room in the fridge. I would totally buy it again and be willing to try other flavors.
Wichita, KS
I used this in my Thanksgiving mashed potatoes along with Daisy sour cream and has a major hit on my hands. Everyone loved them. They were creamy and delicious. I will have to give the Country Crock a try in some of my other recipes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago