Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Dania Beach, FL
Country Crock® Original uploaded by desiree G.
The first time I tasted it I couldn't believe that it wasn't butter really I mean non milk butter and that's amazing for me I consider it a very healthy option. It tastes like real butter
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Fairborn, OH
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Angelica G.
I have used Country Crock for years and I just wanted people to know that it is smooth and creamy. Adds a wonderful flavor to all your cooking, baking and spreading it on your favorite breads, waffles, pancakes and so much more. It is all natural no artificial ingredients and no trans fat. So you know you are giving your family a healthy alternative then other products @Influenster and #SimpleGoodness Thank you influenster for sending me a complimentary box to try and sample and for letting me share all the #goodness #CountryCrock has to offer.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
Been using this product for years. My mother used it before me and now it’s a staple in my household. It’s versatile for any type of cooking in your kitchen. Doesn’t leave food with a greasy heaviness.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Lemoore, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The only reason I'd give this for starts is because nothing can ever be as good or taste the same as real butter! However this comes close for me! Easy to spread, nice flavor, and not quite add bad for you!
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Levittown, PA
This is always my go to butter product. I’ve been using it for years. I love how easy it is the spread on everything. It’s a healthy alternative to real butter. I recommend the one with added calcium.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love these new containers. It makes getting out butter super easy. The butter always comes out easily spreadable. The taste is great not overtly salty or sweet. Good price point for how much you get.
Purchased at: Walmart
Country crock is the butter I grew up on! It is what I always stick to for all my butter needs! The taste is excellent on rolls and more and makes cooking easier! It also spreads easily on your toast.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Pittsburgh, PA
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Cindy S.
***I received Country Crock for free in exchange for my honest opinions and review.*** I was very pleased with this product. I use it as a spread and the flavor is great. It spreads so effortlessly which is very important to me. I used this in a simple banana bread recipe and it turned out phenomenal!!! The entire batch disappeared so fast at the office. I would definitely recommend this product to other consumers.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Audrey R.
Deliciously buttery without the preservatives! Our family has thoroughly enjoyed using the Country Crock Original spread for the past week on all varieties of bread, corn on the cob, and various cooking. The taste is creamy and buttery, just like a spread should be but without all of the chemicals and preservatives. I'm happy knowing that we're using a healthier alternative and the family is happy with the deliciousness!
Organic, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Edgewater, MD
Tastes just like I remember. Very good but I have to watch my soy intake and so does my son who is allergic to soy. He can have a little at a time which is okay to use this product in moderation like you are supposed to anyway! I used my coupon for the free product and had no problem redeeming it. I made banana bread and was going to take a picture of it with the product but it was gone before I could do it! When baking with this product, remember that it has a little more water in in so your cookies need a little more flour. I have made that mistake before and ended up with a giant cookie mess.
Nut Free
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago