Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Amazing. I use this with almost every dish, on toast, on pancakes, everything is better with CountryCrock!
Manorville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been purchasing and using Country Crock origional for years. It tastes great and spreads very easily!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Kroger
It’s good butter, easy to spread, and decent in price. Can’t complain about it! I usually eat it with toast
Dairy Free
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I like the taste of country crock butter, it spreads very well on bread. I use it on pasta and some veggies
Organic
Cookeville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Smooth butter that gives food that buttery taste at a great price! This is the only butter I have ever had
Johnsonville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Light and great for cooking with...smoothly goes on bread for toast and tastes great! My number one choice
Evansville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
My parents always bought Country Crock and I have never bought anything but! It's so smooth and cooks well
Alger, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This tastes great and very affordable cost. I have used this for manny years now. I recommend this for sure
Festus, MO
Great product that had a good price. I have always purchased country crock. I prefer this brand to others.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Affordable price good taste easy to cook with can be used for all kinds of things easy spreadable and soft
Organic, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago