Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Bedford , TX
I did not receive the vox box that it says I did. I have used this before and like it. Not the greatest for baking but tastes great on a baked potato, pancakes or biscuits
Las Vegas , NV
I grew up on this stuff and have always loved how spreadable it is. I will always have some in my fridge because it makes me happy and nostalgic. I love the taste of kerrygold better, but this stuff spreads so much more smoothly.
Paleo, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Annville, KY
My Fave!!! I am a cake decorator and use Country Crock for the butter in my buttercream icing. It is perfect for the icing. Plus I use it in my cooking and baking as well. Priced great too. I do recommend to family and friends :)
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
Lonoke, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best butter and it tastes so good. For as long back as I can remember everyone in my family has used this butter. It works perfect when cooking as well as just to toast a bagel or bread. So buttery,creamy,and delicious
No Special Diet
Canton, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my all time favorite spread. I love to use this for toast, making eggs, and I'll melt it down to make butter noodles for my kids. I love the packaging; since it's square it fits on the shelf better than when it used to be round.
Dairy Free
Indianapolis, IN
Growing up my mom always had country crock in the fridge. I bought it for a while as an adult, but I’ve switched over to real butter just because I’m not a huge fan of margarine. If I do switch back this would be my brand though!
No Special Diet
Gassaway , WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This will always be our go to! Especially coming up on the winter holidays and tons of baking! Cookies, breads and mashed potato’s. Nothing like a warm piece of banana bread and a nice meaty soft spread on top! Great value hands down.
Low Carb
Middletown, DE
I love to use country crock spread for a lot of our quick spread items. It is perfect for English muffins, bagels and pancakes! It is so much easier than using the hard stick butter that doesn’t spread. Tastes good and affordable.
Low Carb
I love this brand and it has always been my go to when purchasing butter. The flavor is good and not too bland or salty. It’s definitely a good value for the price and normally lasts me a decent time. I wljld definitely recommend.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Valley Falls, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t really buy this butter much because I swear it tastes different than I am used to. But I do buy it when it’s on sale. It works well and I use it to cook and bake.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago