Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Boise, ID
I love country crock brand and although i received this product complimentary from influenster all opinions are my own and i absolutely love this butter it spreads so smoothly and tastes absolutely amazing!! definitely 5 stars plus :)
No Special Diet
Madison, WI
Excellent!!! Smooth, rich, and full of flavor! I received my free coupon and could not be happier with the product. Great for baking, great for spreading, great for cooking + baking. I would happily + eagerly recommend it to anyone! Would love to see even healthier varieties.
Johnston, RI
I really liked the taste of this when compared to real butter. It tastes a lot like real butter with a wonderful taste and it is rich and buttery. I use it for baking and cooking. The price is comparable if not better than other brands.
No Special Diet
El campo, Tx
I love Country Crock butter! This is the. Eat out there. The taste is so smooth and perfect. Some butters leave a bitter aftertaste but not this one this is delicious! The tub is shaped perfectly to fit just right in the fridge too and keeps the butter from picking up any tastes from inside the fridge. Thanks influenster for sending me the coupon for the free tub of country crock!
Broad Brook, CT
I just received my country crock coupon went out got my butter it was amazing nice buttery taste nice n smooth goes good which almost everything. Like anywhere from toast to mashed potato I really love it on my corn on the cob Bought mine at Walmart go out and get yours today
Port Orange , FL
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Carrie M.
With my free voucher from my complementary Twinkle VoxBox, I bought Country Crock light spread. My entire family agrees it tastes better than our previous spread! It is easier to spread also. I will be buying this from now on!
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free
Clewiston, FL
This is so delicious for making and even making breakfast! This is my go to butter! I use it on toast, to make eggs and to bake various products! It gives food great amounts of taste and is very delicious for all kitchen products. Must have!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Oak Grove, Ky
All time favorite butter! This butter stays in my fridge. The taste is amazing and a little goes along ways. I've bought mine from both Walmart and HEB (grocery store here in Texas). It's the best in my opinion and very inexpensive.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Belden, MS
I love country crock butter! There's no butter better than country crock butter. This butter is so delicious and creamy. I enjoy it on toast and in my mashed potatoes! We make sure to keep country crock in our fridge for all of our cooking needs!
San Antonio , Tx
This is the spread that we used as a kid and when I had the chance to use it to make cookies for my son I was happy, it is affordable and way better than the store brand. It is creamy and very tasty . Made soft cookies and I told all my friends to try it when they bake.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago