Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Huntsville, AL
It is so smooth and doesn't make our bread rip apart. The taste is light and fresh. The price is just right. I love using it for everyday. I dont recommend for recipes. It is to high in water content. I only buy country crock. It is a family favorite.
No Special Diet
Bangor, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Ain’t nothing like regular ol’ Country Crock! My family has been using this spread for YEARS now! Always has been my favorite and reminds me of making fresh biscuits with my nana back in Mississippi! (The containers make good storage for leftovers, too) 😄
Plainfield, IL
I love Country Crock! It was a staple in our house growing up and I carry that on now in my household. I love the smooth, creamy taste and is great in any recipe. I love love love the new packaging. It makes everything fit into the fridge much easier!
Organic, No Special Diet
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best spread that I can have on my bread. It is more expensive than the other ones but is really worth it! It is always fresh, healthy and ready to spread it on your bread or tortilla. I am always satisfied when I buy the Country Crock Original 💕🍞
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Brilliant, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this butter for so many years, maybe out of habit. It's creamy, softens easg, spreads evenly and tastes amazing. It makes cooking so much easier because I don't have to soften it first to butter my toast or put a dab of it in my potatoes.
I cook a lot of my food with country crock! To me it has more of a natural butter taste compared to other brands. My favorite thing to do is place some on a piece of toast for breakfast. It isn't really pricey. If your thinking about trying it, do it!
This is our "go to" butter spread in our household. It's smooth and creamy and spreads nicely. Not only that, but is melts perfectly unlike some spreads on the market today. We use this for everything from toast, cooking veggies, or even baking.
Paleo, Low Carb
Webster, FL
I grew up with this butter. One of my grandmothers staples. Also the only butter she would buy. It tastes really good and doesn't have that yucky after taste like some cheaper brands. Its not too salty and is great in any cooking recipe that requires butter.
No Special Diet
Pineville, NC
This has always been a staple in our house, even growing up this was my mothers favorite brand. I love it for baking cookies as well as sauteing in my skillet. Its smooth and creamy and is not too salty. A perfect buttery blend to add to any dish. I will continue to purchase this amazing brand.
Low Carb
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Although, I received this tub for free, Country Crock is something that has been used in my household since I can remember. Although I, myself are not lactose intolerant, more than half of my family is, Country Crock was aways used in my house when I was little since it was a healthier, lactose free version of butter. And trust me, we went through a lot of trial and error trying to find something that would work just as mindlessly as butter. Unlike some butter substitutes, Country Crock can be used without any worries about giving up taste or texture for healthier food, even now when I can use butter as much as I want, I still use Country Crock about ninety-nine percent of the time, because in my opinion, if you're looking for a margarine, butter substitute, or just a plain healthier option, Country Crock is definitely the way to go,
Vegetarian
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago