Add a Photo

By SHEDD'S SPREAD COUNTRY CROCK
#1 in Butter

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Photos (183)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Escondido, CA
As an Avid Baker I am always looking for ingredients that are going to make my desserts moist, cakey and tasty. When Influenster sent me my free coupon for country crock I was eager to try this ingredient for baking. The first time I used it for cookies it was a fail. It definitely make my gigantic cookie moist but something went wrong in the batch and it came out awful. Finally, I was craving chocolate cupcakes. I had never made them before and I had all the ingredients minus the oil so instead I melted some country crock as my oil substitute. It was a success!!! The cupcakes came out fluffy, moist, light, and just perfect!!! I gave a dozen to give to his boss and coworkers and she texted me telling me she wanted the recipe! Hooray for country crock for saving the day! I told her what I tweaked in the recipe and recommend she use country crock as well. Definitely will consider using this on my baking recipes.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I used to not be able to eat soy, corn, dairy, chicken, nuts or peanuts...I know chicken, it's a weird one. Anyways, I started doing allergy shots, I'm in month 10 of them. My Allergist had told me he thought that I wasn't truly allergic to those foods, rather I had so many environmental allergies that my body was perceiving those foods as allergen. So fast forward 10 months and just this past month I've been trying new foods! Can I tell you how good everything tastes! I have really been missing out! Anyway, enter getting this free container of Country Crock. It was meant to be! Country Crock has no dairy in it, so it was perfect for me to try it out my soy "allergy"...so far so good, and it tastes SO much better than any of those vegan type spreads...loving it. I made some cookies and put it on toasts so far and it has so much flavor. Will definitely be buying another one after this one runs out!
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Fairport, NY
Although, I received this tub for free, Country Crock is something that has been used in my household since I can remember. Although I, myself are not lactose intolerant, more than half of my family is, Country Crock was aways used in my house when I was little since it was a healthier, lactose free version of butter. And trust me, we went through a lot of trial and error trying to find something that would work just as mindlessly as butter. Unlike some butter substitutes, Country Crock can be used without any worries about giving up taste or texture for healthier food, even now when I can use butter as much as I want, I still use Country Crock about ninety-nine percent of the time, because in my opinion, if you're looking for a margarine, butter substitute, or just a plain healthier option, Country Crock is definitely the way to go,
Vidya T.
Vidya T.
san jose, ca
This was better than I expected! Perfectly spreadable at all times - even straight from the refrigerator - great on toasts and also with pancakes and waffles. It was also used for a couple of favorite recipes - cakes and cookies - and both turned out delicious. I personally found it a little too salty for my taste though it was perfect for others at home who need that additional zing of salt! Overall, a great product that I would recommend and buy again and store in the fridge to use for those days when I forget to put my regular Irish butter out to be ready for use on toast or for when I run out of my regular butter (my backup!)
Disclaimer: Thanks to Influenster for the coupon that I used to get this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review.
raquel b.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
Foodie Expert
I received a complimentary coupon to try one of country crock spreads complimentary from influenster. I finally chose the 45 oz country crock original spread for 99 cents today at festival foods yay for sales and was so excited to get it home and learn that this product is also Gluten FREE, recently our oldest was given a gluten allergy intolerance, so as a mom who loves to cook and bake , I was determined to make bake goods for him still taste yummy . I used the spread in my experiment to make gluten free coffee cake, it came out delicious moist, the spread blended nicely in the batter . Can't wait to post the recipe on my blog . THANK YOU Influenster and Country Crock ... delicious product and will use again
Tavia Z.
Tavia Z.
Great spread!!!
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes. I have my usual go to spread, so I was a bit reluctant to try this at first. I was very pleasantly surprised when I did. It spreads so easy! I've tried several different spreads in the past and most of them don't actually spread very well. My ultimate test was using it to make grilled cheese. It spread on the bread with ease straight from the refrigerator! There was no fighting with it, heating it, letting it set out, it simply did what it says it will "spread". I've also used it on veggies and didn't receive any complaints from my picky kids. It has great flavor and I like simple ingredients. I'll definitely purchase this again!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
My favorite butter spread product!

I was so thrilled to receive the free Country Crock Original coupon from Influenster. This brand is so nostalgic to me because we used to use it for everything when I was little. My dad used to make me bread butter and sugar as a snack. We switched to butter sticks a long time ago, I'm not sure why, but when I move out I am surely using Country Crock as my main butter brand.

Country Crock has such a unique flavor; it's simple yet delicious. It's also the most spreadable butter product I have used. I give this product a 5 because of nostalgia :), taste, and spreadability.
Kellianne M.
Kellianne M.
Windber, PA
When influenster sent me this for free I was pretty excited because Country Crock is something that we use in my household daily and something that myself and my family already know that we love. We never buy any other butter other than Country Crock and haven't for years. Even growing up I remember my mother buying this as well. What I love about this is that it tastes great, but it's also at a great price point as well so you really cannot go wrong. We always buy the Country Crock Original which contains no artificial flavors of preservatives, we most definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Edgewater, MD
Tastes just like I remember. Very good but I have to watch my soy intake and so does my son who is allergic to soy. He can have a little at a time which is okay to use this product in moderation like you are supposed to anyway!
I used my coupon for the free product and had no problem redeeming it. I made banana bread and was going to take a picture of it with the product but it was gone before I could do it!

When baking with this product, remember that it has a little more water in in so your cookies need a little more flour. I have made that mistake before and ended up with a giant cookie mess.
Mack G. B.
Mack G. B.
Austin, TX
This was the first time I used Country Crock original and it will not be the last. I am not so fond of cooking specially in baking. I only made pancake and I am used using the other brand and I was surprised that it is indeed tastier than the other brand. I also liked the packaging because I don't have to worry when I forget to put it back in the fridge, it won't be messy when I get back for a longer hours. I only give it four star because I tasted the vegetable oil when I tasted it first before I put it on mu pancake. #spon #make it yours #gotitfree #fortesting, @influenceter @countrycrock
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the original containers for Country Crock? I like the new shape and want to make sure that it's safe to repurpose.
Noris V.
Noris V.
00739
Rica mantequilla me encanta su sabor su textura suave y el sabor no empalaga....
Kym G.
Kym G.
Windsor, KY
Has anyone tried the lite version of this ?
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas , LA
I have been wanting to try this butter but I can't seem to find it at the store I shop at. Where are places I can look???
Jackeline C.
Jackeline C.
I see very nice pictures which is very good for dessert?