BY SHEDD'S SPREAD COUNTRY CROCK #1 in Butter

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

• My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Lati...2 Answers
  • Super bueno facinantatd5 Answers
  • would this be good for baking?1 Answers
Tavia Z.
Tavia Z.
Great spread!!!
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes. I have my usual go to spread, so I was a bit reluctant to try this at first. I was very pleasantly surprised when I did. It spreads so easy! I've tried several different spreads in the past and most of them don't actually spread very well. My ultimate test was using it to make grilled cheese. It spread on the bread with ease straight from the refrigerator! There was no fighting with it, heating it, letting it set out, it simply did what it says it will "spread". I've also used it on veggies and didn't receive any complaints from my picky kids. It has great flavor and I like simple ingredients. I'll definitely purchase this again!
Kellianne M.
Kellianne M.
Windber, PA
When influenster sent me this for free I was pretty excited because Country Crock is something that we use in my household daily and something that myself and my family already know that we love. We never buy any other butter other than Country Crock and haven't for years. Even growing up I remember my mother buying this as well. What I love about this is that it tastes great, but it's also at a great price point as well so you really cannot go wrong. We always buy the Country Crock Original which contains no artificial flavors of preservatives, we most definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Fairway, KS
I received this for free in a #treatvoxbox and wasn't sure how I was going to use it. We're a butter family and have always used real butter. However, I picked up the spread when we were heading off on a camping trip and it was a very smart choice. It is so much easier to spread than butter, which made making sandwiches much easier. We fried up some ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch and they were crispy and delicious. My boy scouts thought it was easy to use and delicious. So did I! Now I'm keeping some in my fridge at all times in case someone is inspired to fry up some sandwiches.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Foodie Expert
Thanks to Influenster for inviting me to participate in the Country Crock campaign in which I received a coupon to redeem in store for a free tub of spread. Country Crock has been such a staple in my house since I was a kid and growing up in the south (KY) I think most everyone uses it. There is so much you can do with from baking to adding it to your pancakes. I use it for most all my meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I will continue to use it and hope I see that familiar tub as I get older and the younger generations start using it.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I received this tub for free. I am a lifelong butter lover/user. It was interesting to try another product and used this in place of all my butter needs all week. The taste was very good, found it to be very rich and "buttery" and added to overall flavor of any dish, like casseroles or even just toast. I did not like that it does not maintain its same "texture" if left out. It all melted to bottom of tub although my house was only 64 degrees, it seems to separate. Otherwise it was fine.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
This was spreadable straight out of the fridge, which was its best feature. It didn't need taste completely like butter,and it had a bit of an aftertaste that didn't appeal to me but didn't bother anyone else. It melts and browns nicely in the pan, but I didn't use it in baking because I didn't like the taste compared to real butter. I did like that it came in a calcium and vitamin d enhanced variety, which is great for people or kids who need the boost.
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Foodie Expert
I don't usually use margarines, but this was very good compared to the only other margarine I've used. It tasted good, and I would be willing to spread it on bread and eat it. It baked up well in cookies, too. As someone who tries to eat mostly "clean" foods, though, it was hard to look past the label with the unhealthy oils and additives when I'm used to using butter. But if I wasn't concerned about that kind of thing, I'd consider using it regularly.
Suzanne F.
Suzanne F.
Meadville, MS
Foodie Expert
When I got this in my VoxBox I was super excited! My family has always been Country Crock users/ lovers. However, when I got married my husband and I started buying his grandma's go to brand because it is cheaper. Obviously, I was thrilled to get it for free! We baked several batches of cookies for my children's end of the school year festivities and they loved them. We also used some in our daily meals and a few more desserts. It was super yummy!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I was ecstatic to receive a tub for free since I have been buying this for about a year now. When I was pregnant with my son I was trying to eat so much healthier with everything I was eating. This did the job. You couldn't even tell it wasn't the typical sticks of butter I was used to buying for my baking needs. My cookies and cakes turned out the same if not better using country crock. It's great I would recommend it to everyone
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Foodie Expert
Deliciously buttery without the preservatives! Our family has thoroughly enjoyed using the Country Crock Original spread for the past week on all varieties of bread, corn on the cob, and various cooking. The taste is creamy and buttery, just like a spread should be but without all of the chemicals and preservatives. I'm happy knowing that we're using a healthier alternative and the family is happy with the deliciousness!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the original containers for Country Crock? I like the new shape and want to make sure that it's safe to repurpose.
Noris V.
Noris V.
00739
Rica mantequilla me encanta su sabor su textura suave y el sabor no empalaga....
Kym G.
Kym G.
Windsor, KY
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the lite version of this ?
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
Foodie Expert
I have been wanting to try this butter but I can't seem to find it at the store I shop at. Where are places I can look???
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
how is the flavor? Is it greasy?