Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
would this be good for baking?
My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Latino descent, beware of opening. Could be beans or chili or anything lol)
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Mineral Springs, NC
#countrycrock #free #influenster I absolutely love to use Country Crock for all my cooking and baking needs. I bought from my local grocery store and the price is amazing! I will not use any other kind of butter. This has the best taste around!
Received from Influenster
I love it! Spreads so easy. Has less calories and fat than "I can't believe it's not bitter". It tastes better too. And it's at least made from plants Definitely affordable. Great for baking. I love it on anything l would usually put bitter on.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Mcdonough, GA
The packaging is very small and compact unlike similar products, which is a good thing. No one wants bulky products taking up fridge space. The spread was creamy and easy to spread over my food, in my book that’s a win. It’s easy to cook with which is what I want when I’m cooking.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Clarksville, MI
Country crock butter is probably my favorite butter spread that I've tried so far. I use this in almost anything and it just makes food tasting rich and delicious. I'm not worried about calories or fat so I'm sure this isn't the healthiest option but we always have a tub in our fridge!
Ward, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Something about country crock always makes me feel at home!they used to come in a big round tub but they have since switched to the rectangular shape making it much easier to grab out of the fridge! The taste is impeccable and the price is just right. A lot of times they also have coupons so bolo!!
Graniteville , SC
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Country Crock Original, it has been used in my family for as long as a can remember! I love it because it’s so easy to spread and tastes great, especially on blueberry muffins and biscuits! I wish that the ingredients were more natural but other than that it’s an awesome spread!
san diego, ca
Purchased at: Costco
This stuff is great, not only because it’s healthier then butter, but also because it’s so versatile. I use this for things like making grilled cheese sandwiches because it melts quicker and more evenly, sautéing vegetables, for toast because it melts quickly on the bread and so forth
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Purchased at: Walmart
I live by this butter I don’t buy any other butter this is my go to every time I go to the store. I normally buy the sticks and not this one just because I feel like I’m double dipping. Like if something gets in there from the previous meal I just think that’s nasty and it’s super cheap lol.
No Special Diet
Country Crock consistently makes good products that can be used for many different purposes. This is creamy and has a good consistency to it. It has good flavor but I would use in moderation since it’s like butter. It’s good for baking and cooking and can be found in many different stores.
No Special Diet
My family and I have used Country Crock for as long as I can remember. So imagine my surprise when I turned vegan and found out Country Crock is also vegan?! I'm so happy about this. I will say that the vegan community has some issues with palm oil, so if you could ever change the oil type you would have a guaranteed, loyal, and ever growing customer base.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mason, IL
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Sarah B. • a year ago
I was never able to find the middles
Newark, NJ
2 years ago
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kyle Z. • 2 years ago