BY COUNTRY CROCK #3 in Spreads

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

• My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Lati...2 Answers
  • Super bueno facinantatd5 Answers
  • would this be good for baking?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shelley G.
Foodie Expert
I received a coupon from Influenster to try Country Crock and my sweet potato casserole was better than it ever has been. It had a more rich flavor when I used Country Crock and even my mashed potatoes tasted better. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions expressed are my own.
#WhenWeBake #Contest #CountryCrock #Influenster #HarvestVoxBox #Complimentary Country Crock® Original
Alicia Y.
Hammond, LA
Foodie Expert
I love using country crock dor cooking during the holidays. It's very light and makes my food very tasty. It could found at practically any grocery store and it's very reasonable in cost. I would recommend this product to anyone when cooking and need butter.
La Shara B.
Foodie Expert
I’ve been using country crook since I can remember it’s my go to butter. I’m shocked when people tell me they don’t use this brand, they do not know what they are missing. I typically go for the original or calcium. I love it and so does my family.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Country Crock is great because it spreads easily. Making it the perfect companion to bread, muffins, bagels, pancakes, and waffles. It is a non dairy spread and adds flavor to sautéed vegetables and more. It has a very creamy texture. It is good substitute for butter when baking cookies, cakes, or brownies. I just wish it was totally natural with no artificial ingredients.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Love this spread after trying it for the first time from Influenster. I purchase from Walmart at a reasonable price. I like the taste and the way it melts when cooking. I will always use this product. I recommend this product to others.
Christina S.
Lancaster, PA
Love this butter! I buy this every time we run out! It is definitely my favorite brand out of all the brands I have tried! It’s not super expensive and it has an amazing flavor as well!!! I will definitely by a customer for life!
Kim R.
I love this Margarine. Loved the container. Very smooth and convenient. Baked cookies with it and my cookies baked perfectly. Would highly recommend. Have purchased many times since receiving my coupon to try and review, this did not influence my opinion of the product.
Colleen D.
Arlington, TX
Great tasting, smooth spreadable spread. Worked great for me while I was using it in recipes for the holidays. Tasted great and also just a smooth, melting , rich creamy flavor when used as a spread on bread, muffins or just plain toast. Thanks for the deal. Loved it..
Jacqueline F.
Torrington,CT
Foodie Expert
I like this, I use it for almost everything. Baking, cooking and other things I do when I cook or bake. The flavor is good I bought it at Walmart, I always go there to shop. I would buy it again and again I love this stuff.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
you can never go wrong with country crock butter. I sometimes try to save money and buy different brands and I always regret it. The taste of this butter no comparable to others. I only cook/bake with country crock. I also love that they come in a variety of styles.
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the original containers for Country Crock? I like the new shape and want to make sure that it's safe to repurpose.
Noris V.
00739
Rica mantequilla me encanta su sabor su textura suave y el sabor no empalaga....
Kym G.
Windsor, KY
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the lite version of this ?
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
Foodie Expert
I have been wanting to try this butter but I can't seem to find it at the store I shop at. Where are places I can look???
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
how is the flavor? Is it greasy?