BY COUNTRY CROCK #2 in Spreads

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

• My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the ...26 Answers
  • Super bueno facinantatd5 Answers
Shelley G.
I received a coupon from Influenster to try Country Crock and my sweet potato casserole was better than it ever has been. It had a more rich flavor when I used Country Crock and even my mashed potatoes tasted better. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions expressed are my own.
#WhenWeBake #Contest #CountryCrock #Influenster #HarvestVoxBox #Complimentary Country Crock® Original
Destiny C.
We love this butter! The price is great for how much you get. It's not super greasy or heavy feeling, the taste is smooth and light. I prefer this brand of butter over any other brand. It's easily spreadable and easily meltable. I also appreciate the square container it comes in rather than a round container.
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
I’ve always been a fan of country crock, so when I got some for free for testing purposes I was extremely excited. It’s definitely not the healthiest option out there, however I believe the flavor especially when cooking is unbeatable. I also enjoy how easily it spreads over things and the price point is great. We always have a tub in our house!
April G.
I was just a little girl when I learned bout Country Crock. It was always a must have at our Sunday lunches after church. Not to mention, on rolls. Cake recipes, etc you name it! The rich creamy flavor has always been consistent & it's what I use in my home. And now my little girl has grown up with it as well!
Amy L.
Alvin, TX
My family loves Country Crock! They will not allow me to buy any other brand. We use it in recipes, when cooking, and as a spread.
We find this a good value for the money. The tub lasts a long time so we aren’t buying as often. I hate running out so quickly when buying smaller tubs of this type of product.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Country Crock! You can't get no better then this people!  When i make my mashed potatoes and if i use another brand besides country crock you can so tell the difference! Country crock is pretty affordable! But I love how this makes things so much better!
Kristin H.
Georgetown, KY
Country Crock is one of my favorites! Very easy to use and the tubs that it is packaged in are so convenient to store in the door of our refrigerator. I generally prefer stick butter for easier measuring, but I always keep the tub of Country Crock for everything else. Great flavor and so easy to work with!
Alicia Y.
Hammond, LA
I love using country crock dor cooking during the holidays. It's very light and makes my food very tasty. It could found at practically any grocery store and it's very reasonable in cost. I would recommend this product to anyone when cooking and need butter.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
This is the only margarine that I have tasted that has flavor most like butter. It goes on easy and melts quick. The price isn't bad and people I have let try it can't tell the difference between butter and margarine. #free #influenster
Ivory S.
Newport News, VA
We go thru butter like crazy in my house like a tub a month. I alway repurchase country crock at my local grocery because you can usually alway find it on sale and it so soft and fluffy. This butter is alway on my shopping list, mainly cause i love biscuits with butter.
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the original containers for Country Crock? I like the new shape and want to make sure that it's safe to repurpose.
Noris V.
00739
Rica mantequilla me encanta su sabor su textura suave y el sabor no empalaga....
Kym G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Has anyone tried the lite version of this ?
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I have been wanting to try this butter but I can't seem to find it at the store I shop at. Where are places I can look???
Cindy M.
how is the flavor? Is it greasy?