BY COUNTRY CROCK #3 in Spreads

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

• My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're of Lati...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the original...25 Answers
  • Super bueno facinantatd5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
This is by far the best fake butter that you can buy! It tastes just like real butter and it cost just as much as real butter! I like to use both real butter and this butter, I love that this is just a spread and you can use at any given time and don't have to worry about it getting hard and having to wait for it to warn so you can spread!
Shelley G.
I received a coupon from Influenster to try Country Crock and my sweet potato casserole was better than it ever has been. It had a more rich flavor when I used Country Crock and even my mashed potatoes tasted better. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions expressed are my own.
#WhenWeBake #Contest #CountryCrock #Influenster #HarvestVoxBox #Complimentary Country Crock® Original
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
I am unsure as to why my boys get all in fuss over me using actual dairy butter for anything other than baking but this is the best product i’ve come across that i can use for everything (except baking but that is purely personal preference because i have made cookies with this before). grilled cheese, mac and cheese, eggs, toast with butter and preserves - they eat it al.
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
I’ve always been a fan of country crock, so when I got some for free for testing purposes I was extremely excited. It’s definitely not the healthiest option out there, however I believe the flavor especially when cooking is unbeatable. I also enjoy how easily it spreads over things and the price point is great. We always have a tub in our house!
Blanca D.
I think it is great to have this type of spread at home. Has a good taste and easy to use. Not only for spreading on bread but also for cooking eggs or any other food you like adding butter. I like the texture and the taste is good too without being too overwhelming.
April G.
I was just a little girl when I learned bout Country Crock. It was always a must have at our Sunday lunches after church. Not to mention, on rolls. Cake recipes, etc you name it! The rich creamy flavor has always been consistent & it's what I use in my home. And now my little girl has grown up with it as well!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Country Crock! You can't get no better then this people!  When i make my mashed potatoes and if i use another brand besides country crock you can so tell the difference! Country crock is pretty affordable! But I love how this makes things so much better!
Kristin h.
Georgetown, KY
Country Crock is one of my favorites! Very easy to use and the tubs that it is packaged in are so convenient to store in the door of our refrigerator. I generally prefer stick butter for easier measuring, but I always keep the tub of Country Crock for everything else. Great flavor and so easy to work with!
Alicia Y.
Hammond, LA
I love using country crock dor cooking during the holidays. It's very light and makes my food very tasty. It could found at practically any grocery store and it's very reasonable in cost. I would recommend this product to anyone when cooking and need butter.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
#influenster definitely influenced me to use this butter. I received a coupon in Voxbox to grab this for free some years ago and I use it faithfully. As far as I'm concerned there is no butter like it. I love using it in my cooking ESPECIALLY in my seafood boils♡
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the original containers for Country Crock? I like the new shape and want to make sure that it's safe to repurpose.
Noris V.
00739
Rica mantequilla me encanta su sabor su textura suave y el sabor no empalaga....
Kym G.
Windsor, KY
Has anyone tried the lite version of this ?
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I have been wanting to try this butter but I can't seem to find it at the store I shop at. Where are places I can look???
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
how is the flavor? Is it greasy?