BY COUNTRY CROCK #3 in Spreads

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

• My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the ...25 Answers
  • Super bueno facinantatd5 Answers
Shelley G.
I received a coupon from Influenster to try Country Crock and my sweet potato casserole was better than it ever has been. It had a more rich flavor when I used Country Crock and even my mashed potatoes tasted better. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions expressed are my own.
#WhenWeBake #Contest #CountryCrock #Influenster #HarvestVoxBox #Complimentary Country Crock® Original
Destiny C.
We love this butter! The price is great for how much you get. It's not super greasy or heavy feeling, the taste is smooth and light. I prefer this brand of butter over any other brand. It's easily spreadable and easily meltable. I also appreciate the square container it comes in rather than a round container.
Lisa M.
WEST MONROE, LA
As we all know, there are so many different products available to consumers. But, you'll find none better than Country Crock Original. It's great spread on rolls or any type of bread, corn on the cob and veggies too. Country Crock Original has a fantastic flavor and is the perfect product for my special recipes.
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
I’ve always been a fan of country crock, so when I got some for free for testing purposes I was extremely excited. It’s definitely not the healthiest option out there, however I believe the flavor especially when cooking is unbeatable. I also enjoy how easily it spreads over things and the price point is great. We always have a tub in our house!
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud , FL
We use Country Crock in our home often. The flavor is decent , and the price good. We usually purchase this any of the grocery stores around time, and I typically use it while cooking. I would recommend this “butter” to anyone, that prefers margarine over butter.
April G.
I was just a little girl when I learned bout Country Crock. It was always a must have at our Sunday lunches after church. Not to mention, on rolls. Cake recipes, etc you name it! The rich creamy flavor has always been consistent & it's what I use in my home. And now my little girl has grown up with it as well!
Kristin h.
Georgetown, KY
Country Crock is one of my favorites! Very easy to use and the tubs that it is packaged in are so convenient to store in the door of our refrigerator. I generally prefer stick butter for easier measuring, but I always keep the tub of Country Crock for everything else. Great flavor and so easy to work with!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Country Crock! You can't get no better then this people!  When i make my mashed potatoes and if i use another brand besides country crock you can so tell the difference! Country crock is pretty affordable! But I love how this makes things so much better!
Alicia Y.
Hammond, LA
I love using country crock dor cooking during the holidays. It's very light and makes my food very tasty. It could found at practically any grocery store and it's very reasonable in cost. I would recommend this product to anyone when cooking and need butter.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
#influenster definitely influenced me to use this butter. I received a coupon in Voxbox to grab this for free some years ago and I use it faithfully. As far as I'm concerned there is no butter like it. I love using it in my cooking ESPECIALLY in my seafood boils♡
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the original containers for Country Crock? I like the new shape and want to make sure that it's safe to repurpose.
Noris V.
00739
Rica mantequilla me encanta su sabor su textura suave y el sabor no empalaga....
Kym G.
Windsor, KY
Has anyone tried the lite version of this ?
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I have been wanting to try this butter but I can't seem to find it at the store I shop at. Where are places I can look???
Cindy M.
how is the flavor? Is it greasy?