BY COUNTRY CROCK #2 in Spreads

Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

• Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the ...26 Answers
  • My all time favorite butter! Anyone else? (Also if you're...2 Answers
  • Super bueno facinantatd5 Answers
Rhonda M.
This was a staple in our home for years with my Mom, so I added it to my household when I got married. It use to be a creamy and smooth taste. It use to be great to cook with. It has changed over the last six months or so. They changed the container which is super aggravating now. It’s square but it’s weird square and it takes basically two hands to hold it. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve dropped it. I’ve noticed that when I make quesadillas now also that the spread doesn’t really melt any longer. Also year ago I was able to melt the country crock-original brand butter down to make a garlic sauce and it would hold. Now when I do the same process the butter appears to be breaking down looking as if there is a lot of water in it as base. I’m confused and I don’t understand all the changes in something that was completely great before.
Shelley G.
I received a coupon from Influenster to try Country Crock and my sweet potato casserole was better than it ever has been. It had a more rich flavor when I used Country Crock and even my mashed potatoes tasted better. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions expressed are my own.
#WhenWeBake #Contest #CountryCrock #Influenster #HarvestVoxBox #Complimentary Country Crock® Original
Destiny C.
We love this butter! The price is great for how much you get. It's not super greasy or heavy feeling, the taste is smooth and light. I prefer this brand of butter over any other brand. It's easily spreadable and easily meltable. I also appreciate the square container it comes in rather than a round container.
Alyssa H.
Country crock has always been one of my favorite butters. It has a great taste, its affordable and has many different styles and kinds. I have tried other kinds but always end up going back to this. Also it spreads nicely too without tearing up ur bread like some butters can do even if it is room temperature
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
I’ve always been a fan of country crock, so when I got some for free for testing purposes I was extremely excited. It’s definitely not the healthiest option out there, however I believe the flavor especially when cooking is unbeatable. I also enjoy how easily it spreads over things and the price point is great. We always have a tub in our house!
hanna y.
La Mesa, CA
This stuff is great, not only because it’s healthier then butter, but also because it’s so versatile. I use this for things like making grilled cheese sandwiches because it melts quicker and more evenly, sautéing vegetables, for toast because it melts quickly on the bread and so forth
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Country Crock is something we buy on occasion when we need butter. We generally will only gravitate to Country Crock if it’s on sale; otherwise, there are other brands we prefer more. Country Crock is fine on toast or used as a hot veggie condiment, but it’s not the best to cook with. Furthermore, I personally like the taste of “real” butter, whether it’s artificially flavored or not and sadly, Country Crock doesn’t taste as good as other substitutes. It’s meh for me, but we do buy it if it’s on sale and use it on a occasion. It’s not one of our most desired.
April G.
I was just a little girl when I learned bout Country Crock. It was always a must have at our Sunday lunches after church. Not to mention, on rolls. Cake recipes, etc you name it! The rich creamy flavor has always been consistent & it's what I use in my home. And now my little girl has grown up with it as well!
Kristin H.
Georgetown, KY
Country Crock is one of my favorites! Very easy to use and the tubs that it is packaged in are so convenient to store in the door of our refrigerator. I generally prefer stick butter for easier measuring, but I always keep the tub of Country Crock for everything else. Great flavor and so easy to work with!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Country Crock! You can't get no better then this people!  When i make my mashed potatoes and if i use another brand besides country crock you can so tell the difference! Country crock is pretty affordable! But I love how this makes things so much better!
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
Does anyone know if the containers are reusable like the original containers for Country Crock? I like the new shape and want to make sure that it's safe to repurpose.
Noris V.
00739
Rica mantequilla me encanta su sabor su textura suave y el sabor no empalaga....
Kym G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Has anyone tried the lite version of this ?
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I have been wanting to try this butter but I can't seem to find it at the store I shop at. Where are places I can look???
LEAR12080 JACKELINE C.
I see very nice pictures which is very good for dessert?