Real country fresh taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Great for spreading, topping and cooking. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving. See Why We Changed

What is the best butter?
Has anyone tried this ?
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Start your review of Country Crock® Original!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like using this butter to major grill cheese or just spreading it on toast! I don’t use butter often but when I do, I always grab this brand! It’s cheap and at all grocery stores! I recommend this because I love it!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Country Crock® Original because it’s alit off butter ensuring that I don’t run out and you can even step it up a notch and buy with calcium as well. Comparable to other brands but mire trusted brand in my household. Very reasonably priced as well.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
My entire family has used this brand for years. It’s great for cooking and as a spread. It’s not expensive at all. And the container can make a great disposable Tupperware dish when it’s all gone.
Mandy C.
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Mandy C.
There’s so many things you can use this with! The possibilities are endless. Lol It’s super affordable and would recommend every time. I always have this in my house. I use this butter for meals very often!
Kelly C.
Bluefield, WV
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Kelly C.
I am going to tell you why I love this butter and why I continue to purchase this it's so affordable for a very delicious butter and I use it in everything. I use a tub as month of this and I highly recommend this butter.
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the taste of this! I prefer Country Crock® Original over my husband's butter. So for both of us to be happy we keep two different kinds in the house. It has a nice, creamy, slightly sweet taste. It smooths nicely over toast even if it is straight out of the fridge. No fighting to get it out as your knife can easily glide it out. I think it is really yummy and recommend it to everyone. Country Crock® Original Country Crock
Shawna A.
bremerton , WA
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Shawna A.
Country Crock® Original uploaded by Shawna A.
My family of 5 tried this Easter morning with breakfast and loved it! #gotitfree . had the original kind. The taste is great and the tub size is perfect to fit on the door of our fridge. We defiantly give this creamy goodness 5 stars and recommend it to everyone who wants to make a healthy choice on there food!
Nikki D.
Sylmar , CA
I used to be a fan.. but I’m on my natural health conscious tip and prefer to use real butter. I just like the flavor so much better.
Whitney M.
Rogers, AR
Country crock has been a staple in our house since I was a kid. It's great very cooking, baking or just spreading it on your biscuit! It has great flavor and I'm so excited that it now has no artificial flavors or preservatives. I received my country crock complimentary to write an honest review.
Andrea J.
Buda, TX
I received a coupon from Influenster to obtain a free full-sized container of Country Crock Original.  I would definitely recommend Country Crock to anyone wanting a great tasting margarine.  I use it in cooking and baking and will purchase this product again in the future.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deana W.
Mason, IL
il y a 4 ans
Country Crock® Original love this stuff! #voxbox!
Kelli S. il y a un an
Me too! So good! The best butter out there.
Anny F.
Newark, NJ
il y a 4 ans
Country Crock® Original What time do you prefer enjoy this spread, Breakfast, lunch or diner??
Kelli S. il y a un an
You can use it for any time of day that’s why I love it! But normally we get the most use out of it in the morning when making toast and breakfast foods.
Ashley K.
Murrieta, CA
Kelcy M. il y a 4 ans
Its very fresh and has the best buttery taste!