BY COUNTRY CROCK #8 in Spreads

• Made from a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt, Country Crock® Light is a better-for-you choice with only 35 calories for serving! Specially crafted to give you all the flavor of Country Crock® with no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

• See Why We Changed

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this product! It taste just as good as real butter with less calories! And I love that it’s so easy to spread. I use it for my toast, waffles, cooking, whatever it is you name it! And the price is great too. The container lasts me forever too.
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
I received this free in my #harvestvoxbox ! I normally use really butter ! This dose taste good for margarine almost tastes as good as butter ! It’s very inexpensive and can be found anywhere !
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I was able to test this complements of Influenster in my Tasty VoxBox. I really liked that this spread was much lighter and healthier than butter. Straight from the fridge, it's very soft. It has less flavor than butter and less of a salty taste. I prefer this as it doesn't overwhelm whatever I'm eating. It's fine for baking and frying. I was against margarine before but I'm really liking the alternative thanks to Influenster.
Mary F.
Saint Louis, MO
Tastes just like the real thing, but with fewer calories! I use it primarily for toast and grilled sandwiches - perfect softness to use without tearing the bread (even from the fridge!). Spreads smoothly, tastes great, perfect for cooking and baking. Great way to cut a few calories!
Stephanie S.
Our family has been devoted Country Crock users for many years. We've used the original and light versions, and both are amazing, but since we have to keep our cholesterol in check, we usually stick with the light version. You can't tell the "diet" from the original though. Both of them taste exactly the same. Would recommend to everyone.
Cebrina S.
Spreads easily and cooks effortsly. I use it on bagles, breads, and muffins and feel no guilt. I got it as a free item with Influenater. Thank you. #Influenster #contest #TwinkleBox
Renee F.
Zebulon, NC
Country Crock Light Spread Has Been My Go- To Choice Of Vegetable Spreads For Several Years!! I Use It In And On So Much Because It's Absolutely Fabulous! Of Course, All Of Country Crock's Products Are Fabulous!! With Country Crock Light Spread, I Get The Same Wonderful Results In Taste & Performance As Its' Competitors With The Added Bonus Of 60% Less Fat and Calories As Butter!! Did I Mention The Best Part.....Great Taste Isn't Compromised Because Of The 'Light' In The Name!! In Fact, You'd Never Know It Was A 'Light' Spread If It Wasn't Printed On The Container! I Was Fortunate Enough To Be Given The Opportunity To Sample Country Crock's Products Compliments Of Influenster And I'm Savoring Every Minute Of It!! #MakeItYours
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I really like this! It's smooth, easy to spread, and tastes great. You get a good bang for your buck too with the amount of butter you get in a tub. I took off a star though because the "light" really isn't that much healthier than the original. So if you're trying to be health conscious, don't worry about the labels. "Light" doesn't mean much when it comes to this spread (at least when it comes to products within the brand). I do like it though, and would probably buy it again!
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have to be honest- I've never been a fan of these spreadable butter products. I hear all the time from friends "they're one ingredient away from being plastic." I've been purchasing a spread that boasts low calories and real yogurt in the recipe, but never really paid attention to the rest of the ingredients. When I picked up Country Crock Light tonight, I compared the ingredients, and there are LESS in Country Crock than the seemingly healthier competitor. Love that it's a "new, simpler recipe" and tastes great. Super smooth and spreadable. Also, it's fewer calories per serving than the other brand I've used, which is a big deal for me. I'm now officially a newly faithful Country Crock Light customer!
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this version of butter. It is inexpensive and lasts a long time. I use it for cooking or to spread on bread/toast, etc. the flavors are great even though it is the light version.
Kelly L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I want to buy this but am afraid that the taste will be lacking. Anyone try this? If so, what do you think about the taste compared to the original?
Sarah C.
Painted Post, NY
Does Country Crock Light give your baking an artificial taste? Does it leave an aftertaste?
Marey c.
Pearl City, HI
Does this type taste the the regular butter
Hildret A.