• Made from a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt, Country Crock® Light is a better-for-you choice with only 35 calories for serving! Specially crafted to give you all the flavor of Country Crock® with no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

• See Why We Changed

es dulce o salado=?
Does Country Crock Light give your baking an artificial taste? Does it leave an aftertaste?
I want to buy this but am afraid that the taste will be lacking. Anyone try this? If so, what do you think about the taste compared to the original?
Start your review of Country Crock® Light!
How would you rate this product?
Petersburg, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to butter. What I buy every time. Easy to spread and cook with. Great price and tastes good also
Purchased at: Walmart
Just butter! I love that it’s spreadable and it comes in a light version. I’ve always used this brand.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Elgin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite butter , taste great , smooth and creamy absolutely love it and has less calories
No Special Diet
Use this when baking. I use it to grease my muffin or cake pan to give my baked good a butter taste.
Purchased at: Kroger
This butter is soooooo good and works great on everything. Makes me think of my grandmother’s house!
Vegetarian, Gluten Free
Saco, ME
This is better than butter because you can spread it easier but I wouldn't recommend cooking with it.
Ludlow, MA
Is there any other kind really ? Not sure why this is the only one I ever buy and it’s easy to find
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Louisville, KY
This is the best spreadable butter I’ve bought. It is soft, tastes great, and is lower in calories.
Belmont, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Live the smooth spread taste is like butter and even better and light with almost half the calories
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the original spread that I used. It is still so good. Spreads so well. Especially on toast.
Sugar Free, Low Carb