BY COUNTRY CROCK

Enjoy the country fresh taste of Country Crock® with honey. This deliciously real whipped honey spread brings a sweet taste of honey to your french toast, muffins or favorite veggies!

Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I love this butter! When I first tired it I couldn’t get enough I had toast every morning until I finished it. It takes care of my late night sweet tooth as well.
Crystal G.
BEST BUTTER EVER!!!

I always make sure to stock up on these.
It adds so much flavor to toast, rolls, sandwiches, etc. The honey taste is JUST RIGHT.

I just wish they came in a bigger container. :(
Highly recommend!!! You won't regret it!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love honey butter on Breads and I like it on some biscuits and stuff it is very satisfying flavor and I absolutely love honey butter and I absolutely recommend this if you have you eaten honey butter before like at restaurants and stuff then you can finally Buy in your stores
Nic S.
I bought this butter spread to put on toast and rolls. I love honey butter so I had high hopes for this product. It did not let me down. You can taste the honey well and it goes well with biscuits! My son loves it too which is always a plus! It goes on sale so why not try it!
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
This spread is awesome. It tastes just like the honey spread that my grandparents used to make. It is not overly sweet and tastes great on toast. I am completely satisfied with this product. There is nothing I would change about this product. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
I don’t mind using Country Crock but good ol butter is my favorite! Country Crock® spreads, sticks and spray products do not use flavorants that contain diacetyl.
Elysia F.
Combine
I have tried this butter and wow, it’s great! When I bought it I thought the price was affordable and enjoyed the amazing taste of honey. I’m not sure if its 100% healthy but I know it’s better than some brands. My advice is to go and purchase this and you be the judge of it!
Kathryn B.
Waukee, IA
What a treat! My husband picked this honey butter up at the grocery store on a whim. It is delicious. Mainly we use it on dinner rolls and toast but I am sure it would be wonderful on a multitude if foods.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
This is the only brand of butter that we ever buy! This was a tasty little side, that almost can sub for the spreads you find in restaurants like Texas Roadhouse
Amber L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Country Crock Honey Spread taste really good! I spread this on my Biscuits, cornbread, and hush puppies!! I always have some in the fridge!