Country Crock® Country Crock Whipped Spreadable Butter With Canola Oil uploaded by Evelyn T.

BY COUNTRY CROCK #27 in Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica C.
Ocala, FL
This is my favorite butter of All time. This butter is so creamy you can use it in many recipes as well as on your bread or bagels. It stays very soft and smooth even if you refrigerate it. I have never used any other butter except this one.
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
I don’t mind using Country Crock but good ol butter is my favorite! Country Crock® spreads, sticks and spray products do not use flavorants that contain diacetyl.
Evelyn T.
Oswego, Il
This is my favorite I've used it since they first came out I've tried the different styles churned and low fat but the whipped one is my favorite it's airy light and it just taste like butter should taste like.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
The country Crock is very light and fluffy. It is a wonderfully light taste. use it in all types of cooking, on sandwiches and breads. Very delicious.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Definitely not the healthiest butter or margarine you can buy, but it does the job. Easier to spread than stick butter and decently priced.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
This is a good alternative to county crocks typical margarine, but it's still best to just stick with regular butter or coconut oil.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
I like country crock but I am not a fan of the whipped butter. I understand that it is a "healthier" alternative but eh
Hailey Y.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect butter to use when you need to fry or cook something to not get it stuck to the pan