BY COUNTRY CROCK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
I don’t mind using Country Crock but good ol butter is my favorite! Country Crock® spreads, sticks and spray products do not use flavorants that contain diacetyl.
Alexis C.
Saint Charles
Super stinkin' yummy but not so healthy. This is something that I like to use during the fall season on toast or english muffins but in very small portions. The pumpkin flavor is really nice and strong but not overwhelming (depending on how much you use). I really like the cinnamon kick!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I love using this spread on toast and bagels. I wish it wasn't a seasonal item as it's really hard to find. The only place I found it was Walmart and I haven't been able to find it anymore.
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This bread is absolutely amazing and even more delicious than you could imagine. So good on a warm English muffin or bagel, and perfect with a cup of coffee! Seasonally sinful!
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
This is so yummy. Goes great on toast and bagels. My only suggestion is buy the small container because if you try to eat this whole tub during the fall season you will make yourself sick. Like I said it's good but very rich.
launa d.
I maybe a pumpkin addict but I love this spread. Its great on the pumpkin spice bagels or english muffins. That being said its alight and not overwhelming taste.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
This is so good! I love anything pumpkin spice. It goes great on bagels. The taste is exceptional and it's very smooth when spreading. Add to pumpkin bread for an extra kick.
Summer D.
Greeneville, TN
I've always used Country Crock products and this one is one of my favorites. Love spreading it over warm fluffy biscuits for that sweet cinnamon taste.
Dominique W.
Tolland, CT
We only use this in our house, and my husband LOVES it. Its just so easy to cook with and is delicious for not being "butter"
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
This is so delicious!! Addicting really, great on bread, pasta, vegetables - anything really! Such a yummy fall treat.
Bonnie D.
Billings, MT
Curious if this leaves a bad after taste?
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Does anyone know were I would be able to find this when it's in season?
Kirsten S.
Berwick , PA
I haven't seen this in any stores around me. Does anyone know where you can buy this!?
Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
What are some things that you can eat this on?
Victoria F.