BY COUNTRY CROCK #7 in Spreads

• Creamy, fresh-from-the-farm butter taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Perfect for adding buttery flavor to your favorite dishes. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

See Why We Changed

Buy on Walmart
Mandi H.
Williston, FL
I love the country crock churn style. It tastes more like butter than the rest. Its so easy to use and easy to store in the new square tubs.
Sarah S.
Salisbury, NC
Easy to spread with a rich buttery taste. Who doesn't love something that tastes freshly churned?! I'm very pleased with this product!
Gidget M.
Rome, GA
I always use this.. my mother has always used it. its good in mashed potatoes & other foods. i use it to make grilled cheese sandwiches
Molly M.
Tumwater, WA
The flavor is creamy and smooth. Great product for baking and cooking. I love the eay spread it offers. This truly is a great product
Samm R.
YUM is all I have to say! This spread has been a lifesaver for family meals. It's got a great buttery taste and I'll always be a fan!
Sheila ..
It was so easy to find in my local grocery store. I loved that it gave my food an amazing g flavor. And was very reasonable to buy...
Tiffany C.
You can't have a Thanksgiving dinner without the best butter out there. You need it to cook your goodies and to butter your breads.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have this butter in my fridge and I use it all the time. I bought at the grocery store. I don't trust any other brand of butter.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
The best butter ever!! it's been around since forever and definitely for a reason. great tasting and all around amazing product.
Rebecca R.
Coudersport , PA
I used this daily. There are things that I use real butter for but my daily use is this product. Goes great with mashed potatoes!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what's your favorite way to eat this?
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Healthwise, how does this product compare to other margarine?