BY COUNTRY CROCK #7 in Spreads

• Creamy, fresh-from-the-farm butter taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Perfect for adding buttery flavor to your favorite dishes. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

See Why We Changed

Kiesa G.
Villa Rica, GA
I received a coupon for a free Country Crock product from Influenster. I unboxed the coupon, but it took me a couple of days to redeem it, because I usually use Parkay. The week I redeemed the coupon, we were having a potluck at work.

The potluck was a potato bar. Now I'm a girl who loves her potatoes. And I absolutely loved the flavor and taste of Country Crock. It wasn't plasticky tasting or waxy or oily. The texture was smooth and pleasant. I was surprised at he much I liked it. I forgot to take pictures, but judging by the craters left in the tub. Everyone like else it too!
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
In a world where there's fake butter I high recommend you use this one instead. The perfect butter to spread on toast, easy to cook with, and delious all around. I often find some butter have a fake or almost plastic twang to them and this butter is a million times better. This spread is not only tasty, long lasting, it is also a great value! I have grown up using this butter and Thanks to Influenster for send me a coupon for a full size of the country crock spread of course free in their Tasty Voxbox as a way for try it but I already love this product and highly highly recommend you try it in your next meal!
Tris S.
Clovis, NM
Love the mini 15 oz tub I got for free.

It's great on English muffins, toast, and steamed veggies. It's also great for when a recipe calls for butter or margarine.
RobertAnn S.
We received this free for testing and review, but we have been using this in my family for a while, so we picked the churn style which we hadn't tried before. I liked it a lot. We use it in cooking daily, I don't do much baking. I love the size of the tub, and the cost is definitely a plus. It is very creamy and melts easily. We have used it for dinners, BBQ corn on the cob, cookies, and more!
Anna D.
Great taste and is less fat then most spread it tastes great and i love how easy it spreads on bread. will want to try more recipes with it i added it to my potatoes n it tasted great. will be buying more for my family enjoyed eating the spread. was easy to purchase at my local grocery stores with a variety of other great spreads, chose the churn because of the label had least fat n would be closest to my butter taste i loved. i received this product for free for testing with coupon .
Meg K.
Was so excited to receive my coupon for completely free full size container of country crock. I chose churn style and wasn't disappointed.....had been a firm believer in "real" butter but this product changed my mind. It is made with simple delicious ingredients so it tastes literally like it was freshly hand-churned straight from the farm. I felt good about feeding it to my family and it was so nice that it was easily spreadable right out of the fridge. Two thumbs way up!
Shelby O.
Houma, LA
YUCK! When I was a kid, I remember this tasting really good, and not being able to tell a difference in it and butter. Actually, I think they changed something since I was a kid. Because this tasted fake. It has a nasty aftertaste when you spread it on toast, and actually is kind of over powering to me. I'm not going to bake with it because of this. I'm very disappointed, especially since I used to like it as a child. :(
I was sent this for free to test and review.
Kaleena S.
Man oh man. Do i love butter. Paula Dean is probably related to me somehow. I have an unhealthy obsession with this sweet substance, and i mean unhealthy. So i use a little too much butter. Thats where this amazing thing comes in.
I recently received a free Country Crock churn sytle to try out in my last voxbox from influenster. Its is sweet like the real thing but SOFT for spreading. Adds just the flavor I'm looking for without all the others things my docs warn me about. Why 4 stars? well butter will always be better....

I've tried a lot of butter subs but this is "Butter" than all the rest. Thanks influenster!
Shilo W.
I like the way it spreads at practically any temperate and doesn't tear up my food like some other spreads do when used cold. This thick, creamy, buttery spread can easily be purchased at your local grocery store and comes in various flavors and sizes! Bake with it, use it as garnishment on veggies or potatoes, or spread on toast you won't be disappointed! I received this product free for testing
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
I don’t mind using Country Crock but good ol butter is my favorite! Country Crock® spreads, sticks and spray products do not use flavorants that contain diacetyl.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what's your favorite way to eat this?
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Healthwise, how does this product compare to other margarine?