BY COUNTRY CROCK #7 in Spreads

• Creamy, fresh-from-the-farm butter taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Perfect for adding buttery flavor to your favorite dishes. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

See Why We Changed

Shelby O.
Houma, LA
YUCK! When I was a kid, I remember this tasting really good, and not being able to tell a difference in it and butter. Actually, I think they changed something since I was a kid. Because this tasted fake. It has a nasty aftertaste when you spread it on toast, and actually is kind of over powering to me. I'm not going to bake with it because of this. I'm very disappointed, especially since I used to like it as a child. :(
I was sent this for free to test and review.
Kaleena S.
Man oh man. Do i love butter. Paula Dean is probably related to me somehow. I have an unhealthy obsession with this sweet substance, and i mean unhealthy. So i use a little too much butter. Thats where this amazing thing comes in.
I recently received a free Country Crock churn sytle to try out in my last voxbox from influenster. Its is sweet like the real thing but SOFT for spreading. Adds just the flavor I'm looking for without all the others things my docs warn me about. Why 4 stars? well butter will always be better....

I've tried a lot of butter subs but this is "Butter" than all the rest. Thanks influenster!
Shilo W.
I like the way it spreads at practically any temperate and doesn't tear up my food like some other spreads do when used cold. This thick, creamy, buttery spread can easily be purchased at your local grocery store and comes in various flavors and sizes! Bake with it, use it as garnishment on veggies or potatoes, or spread on toast you won't be disappointed! I received this product free for testing
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
I don’t mind using Country Crock but good ol butter is my favorite! Country Crock® spreads, sticks and spray products do not use flavorants that contain diacetyl.
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
I received a coupon for free to try this product from #influenster. I love it!! I make Grilled cheese for the grandkids and the eat them so wuick!They are always telling me I make the best grilled cheese. I know it is the churn style butter that kids in that extra creamy taste!! My youngest daughter loves it for her cookie recipe. She says it is the perfect amount of home made you can find!!
Shandela B.
Centreville, VA
I'll be honest. I don't use margarine. However, I received this item free in my #cozyvoxbox and so I picked it up today. I made the cookies with the recipe they had given and Boy were they delicious and moist. I can't help but admit the convenience was topped by flavor. I wouldn't have guessed there wasn't butter in those cookies. Great job Country Crock!
Sheri S.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I received a free coupon from Influencer to try out the Country Crock brand margarine. I redeemed the vouched at my local Food Lion. The price is actually very affordable, and I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try a new brand. It's spreadable, tastes amazing, and priced right!
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
I got this coupon in my first CozyVoxBox for FREE and I love it!! I've used it for mashed potatoes, cupcakes, and plan on much more dishes to use it! My bf likes it on his bread since it's really creamy and spreads easily.

I bought this before but didn't get it for free so now I have 2 huge tubs. Lol. This has been my go to butter spread and I don't plan on changing that. :)
Tammy B.
Campobello, SC
Loved this! It was so versatile for use in the kitchen. I like that it is easy to spread on bread which is our favorite way to use it. We also used it in baking and other dishes. The taste is creamy and buttery without being too heavy. Below is a picture of how we like it on homemade bread
Tammy K.
Lombard, IL
I love using Country Churn Style Crock and received this package free for testing purposes. I have used it for many years now and love how it spreads easily and the best part is that it has no artificial flavors and has no trans fats which is great for people who are trying to keep their cholesterol under control. I love country crock it's the only thing we use in my home.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what's your favorite way to eat this?
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Healthwise, how does this product compare to other margarine?

Walmart