BY COUNTRY CROCK #7 in Spreads

• Creamy, fresh-from-the-farm butter taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Perfect for adding buttery flavor to your favorite dishes. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

See Why We Changed

Sheri S.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I received a free coupon from Influencer to try out the Country Crock brand margarine. I redeemed the vouched at my local Food Lion. The price is actually very affordable, and I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try a new brand. It's spreadable, tastes amazing, and priced right!
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
I got this coupon in my first CozyVoxBox for FREE and I love it!! I've used it for mashed potatoes, cupcakes, and plan on much more dishes to use it! My bf likes it on his bread since it's really creamy and spreads easily.

I bought this before but didn't get it for free so now I have 2 huge tubs. Lol. This has been my go to butter spread and I don't plan on changing that. :)
Tammy B.
Campobello, SC
Loved this! It was so versatile for use in the kitchen. I like that it is easy to spread on bread which is our favorite way to use it. We also used it in baking and other dishes. The taste is creamy and buttery without being too heavy. Below is a picture of how we like it on homemade bread
Tammy K.
Lombard, IL
I love using Country Churn Style Crock and received this package free for testing purposes. I have used it for many years now and love how it spreads easily and the best part is that it has no artificial flavors and has no trans fats which is great for people who are trying to keep their cholesterol under control. I love country crock it's the only thing we use in my home.
Nicole C.
Byron Center, MI
I bough the churn style margarine since this is what I used years ago, and wanted to see the difference now that they have changed the ingredients to be more healthy. I don't like the flavor at all, and when compared to alternative healthier options (using pure coconut oil), I can't say that I would choose this margarine. It tastes oily and salty and it overtakes the natural flavor of the food.
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
Just to start I do prefer real butter to any kind of spreads, but sometimes spreads work so much better than butter. I don't like to keep butter on the counter but do like butter on my toast in the mornings. I can either use Country Crock or microwave my toast and butter to get it to melt. I'd rather save the time still end up with a good tasting piece of buttered toast and still have crispy toast!
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
This is some good stuff! I LOVE the creamy taste! You can cook almost anything with it. It's smooth buttery taste! I want more! The flavor is to die for! I got a free sample and I will definitely be purchasing more on my shopping trips! Highly recommended
valerie w.
South Beloit, IL
I really like Country crock churn style, it's just as rich and creamy as butter, and tastes great, i love that it spreads easy right from the fridge. it's great to cook and bake with. * i got a coupon for a free tub of country crock for a honest review*
Tisha C.
Newton, IA
I usually use Blue Bonnet because that's what my grandparents always used growing up but after I received this complementary from Influenster I won't be going back. I love how easy it is to spread over bread and the all natural flavor that pops out when you use to cook or even just when you put it on bread.
Jenny Y.
West Covina, CA
I recently received a coupon to try out the country crock. So, immediately went out and got a tub.

I am pleasently surprised! I really like the churn style! it's very creamy and taste like butter. It doesn't have that nasty oil base taste that some other brands have.

My son make mac n cheese and substitute the butter with the country crock churn style. It came out delish. I definitely will repurchase this again!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what's your favorite way to eat this?
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Healthwise, how does this product compare to other margarine?

back