BY COUNTRY CROCK #7 in Spreads

• Creamy, fresh-from-the-farm butter taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Perfect for adding buttery flavor to your favorite dishes. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

See Why We Changed

Buy on Walmart
RobertAnn S.
We received this free for testing and review, but we have been using this in my family for a while, so we picked the churn style which we hadn't tried before. I liked it a lot. We use it in cooking daily, I don't do much baking. I love the size of the tub, and the cost is definitely a plus. It is very creamy and melts easily. We have used it for dinners, BBQ corn on the cob, cookies, and more!
Anna D.
Great taste and is less fat then most spread it tastes great and i love how easy it spreads on bread. will want to try more recipes with it i added it to my potatoes n it tasted great. will be buying more for my family enjoyed eating the spread. was easy to purchase at my local grocery stores with a variety of other great spreads, chose the churn because of the label had least fat n would be closest to my butter taste i loved. i received this product for free for testing with coupon .
Meg K.
Was so excited to receive my coupon for completely free full size container of country crock. I chose churn style and wasn't disappointed.....had been a firm believer in "real" butter but this product changed my mind. It is made with simple delicious ingredients so it tastes literally like it was freshly hand-churned straight from the farm. I felt good about feeding it to my family and it was so nice that it was easily spreadable right out of the fridge. Two thumbs way up!
Shelby O.
Houma, LA
YUCK! When I was a kid, I remember this tasting really good, and not being able to tell a difference in it and butter. Actually, I think they changed something since I was a kid. Because this tasted fake. It has a nasty aftertaste when you spread it on toast, and actually is kind of over powering to me. I'm not going to bake with it because of this. I'm very disappointed, especially since I used to like it as a child. :(
I was sent this for free to test and review.
Kaleena S.
Man oh man. Do i love butter. Paula Dean is probably related to me somehow. I have an unhealthy obsession with this sweet substance, and i mean unhealthy. So i use a little too much butter. Thats where this amazing thing comes in.
I recently received a free Country Crock churn sytle to try out in my last voxbox from influenster. Its is sweet like the real thing but SOFT for spreading. Adds just the flavor I'm looking for without all the others things my docs warn me about. Why 4 stars? well butter will always be better....

I've tried a lot of butter subs but this is "Butter" than all the rest. Thanks influenster!
Shilo W.
I like the way it spreads at practically any temperate and doesn't tear up my food like some other spreads do when used cold. This thick, creamy, buttery spread can easily be purchased at your local grocery store and comes in various flavors and sizes! Bake with it, use it as garnishment on veggies or potatoes, or spread on toast you won't be disappointed! I received this product free for testing
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
I don’t mind using Country Crock but good ol butter is my favorite! Country Crock® spreads, sticks and spray products do not use flavorants that contain diacetyl.
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
I received a coupon for free to try this product from #influenster. I love it!! I make Grilled cheese for the grandkids and the eat them so wuick!They are always telling me I make the best grilled cheese. I know it is the churn style butter that kids in that extra creamy taste!! My youngest daughter loves it for her cookie recipe. She says it is the perfect amount of home made you can find!!
Shandela B.
Centreville, VA
I'll be honest. I don't use margarine. However, I received this item free in my #cozyvoxbox and so I picked it up today. I made the cookies with the recipe they had given and Boy were they delicious and moist. I can't help but admit the convenience was topped by flavor. I wouldn't have guessed there wasn't butter in those cookies. Great job Country Crock!
Sheri S.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I received a free coupon from Influencer to try out the Country Crock brand margarine. I redeemed the vouched at my local Food Lion. The price is actually very affordable, and I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try a new brand. It's spreadable, tastes amazing, and priced right!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what's your favorite way to eat this?
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Healthwise, how does this product compare to other margarine?