BY COUNTRY CROCK #7 in Spreads

• Creamy, fresh-from-the-farm butter taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Perfect for adding buttery flavor to your favorite dishes. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

See Why We Changed

Zaiane B.
Inwood, NY
Essa manteiga é uma delicia, eu sempre faço lanches para meus sobrinhos e ele adoram. Tem um ótimo preço.
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
I love this great for cooking! I always make sure I buy it from my grocery store! I use it on everything
Amy W.
Dublin, OH
I've cleaned up my diet and cut out processed foods like this. I don't recommend it for health reasons
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I love to eat this with crackers, bread, veggies. great for baking, too! try it! you'll be surprised.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
I always choose this margarine. The containers are sturdy and the flavor is really smooth.
MsPopRouge C.
Kaplan, LA
Love the smooth creamy texture and the flavor is unbeatable. My go to spread. Thanks!!!
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
My mom used to make everything with this as a child. This stuff is amazing of course!
Nadine H.
Italy, TX
I used to buy this when I was first learning to cook. Now I stay far away from it.
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
Absolutly loved it. Knew everything i made with it would tast amazing. But this new recipe is so salty and is missing the whole buttery taste it used to have.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what's your favorite way to eat this?
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Healthwise, how does this product compare to other margarine?

back