BY COUNTRY CROCK #6 in Spreads

• Creamy, fresh-from-the-farm butter taste from real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt. Perfect for adding buttery flavor to your favorite dishes. Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and 0g of trans fats per serving.

See Why We Changed

Samantha L.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Ever since I got a coupon of this through a VoxBox I use this butter ALL THE TIME!!!! it is so easy to use and you don't have to let it sit out to soften it is already ready to go as soon as I take it out of the fridge. It is a repeat purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Sweet, delicious, and soft! I love the price of this butter too. The whole family enjoys it on and in various things. I use it when cooking veggies, when baking chicken, when scrambling eggs, on my toast and biscuits, and really for almost everything. Mmmm!
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
I don’t mind using Country Crock but good ol butter is my favorite! Country Crock® spreads, sticks and spray products do not use flavorants that contain diacetyl.
Mandie H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
First of  all, I am a big Country Crock butter fan. However, I really don't taste much of a difference between the churn style and the original. It is still an amazing taste and texture. The price is super reasonable (in fact it is the same as the original). Yet, I feel kind of duped. I really expected it to be different. That is the only reason I dropped it down a star. Otherwise, I love it.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
This margarine has that real buttery flavor we all enjoy. I tried it in some of our favorite holiday treats, and I have to say it was really good. I definitely enjoyed the free sample from Influenster.
Joseph L.
Raleigh, NC
Tastes really good and goes well with anything from toast, to cooking with, to replacing butter. This is the first time I've used it and I will definitely continue doing so.
Celina M.
I received this for free to try in my Tasty Vox Box.

I used this to bake and to fry some scrambled eggs. I liked it for my eggs and it made the cookies super soft.
Suzanne H.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the rich taste and smoothness of Country Crock! The churn style tastes like butter but soft and easy to spread. I use it while cooking or just on toast! A great product and at a great price!
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
This is the best butter to use. It taste amazing, and is healthier than other available butter. The price isn't bad either! The flavor is perfect for any of your buttering needs.
Tiffany C.
Omaha, NE
I don't normally buy tubbed butter. I got a coupon to try this butter and I have to say, I am definitely going to switch after this. The flavor is so good. Just like when my Grandma used to churn butter by hand. it's creamy with a little salty flavor and it doesn't have to sit out on the counter to soften before you use it. It's a home run in our house and I will recommend it to friends and family for sure.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what's your favorite way to eat this?
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Healthwise, how does this product compare to other margarine?