BY SHEDD'S SPREAD COUNTRY CROCK #5 in Butter

Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D is a good source of Calcium and Vitamin D. Made with real ingredients like delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt, this spread  is specially blended to provide growing bodies with the nutrients they need. And, with a country fresh taste, it’s perfect for spreading on multi-grain toast or adding to vegetables.

• How does this compare to other butters?1 Answers
  • Trying to find an alternative to butter to use for frying because I...3 Answers
  • Can you taste the added vitamins, like you can some other products?...5 Answers
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
Foodie Expert
I received a free coupon from Influenster to try this product out. I used to eat country crock as a kid and hated it. I always longed for real butter. Lol So it's been over a decade since I've touched anything that wasn't actual butter. I was interested in seeing if this tasted the same or new and improved like it's packaging said. I got the calcium vs the original because I have a vitamin D deficiency. Packaging looked like typical country crock packaging but it was cute, square and compact. I decided to replace the butter in my homemade creamy baked Mac and cheese and I couldn't taste the difference. It tasted amazing. The taste was more noticeable when I put it on toast with Jam though. Slightly artificial, doesn't melt, and kind of greasy. It won't ever replace butter for me and I won't be buying this but I would recommend it for anyone looking for a butter alternative.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Palm Springs, CA
Foodie Expert
By far the best butter I have had... it's become a must have in my household.... my husband won't try anything other than Country Crock.... Plus the Calcium and Vitamin D make it an each choice.  As a matter of fact, the hubby is getting ready to grill, he's got some sweet corn on the cob as a side dish and just said to me "make sure we have enough butter"  lol
Latara G.
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Country Crock products me and my family have been using them for years now I use it in all my recipes and now they have added calcium which is a plus considering I'm getting a little older and age and I love the taste I would recommend this to all my family and friends give it a try I think you'll love it and I got to try it for free from INFLUENSTER thanks #Gotitfree #CountryCrock @Influenster Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D Spread, 15z
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Foodie Expert
I recieved a coupon to get this free in my #DarlingVoxBox but the great thing is this is already the #1 choice for my family. This is what we use to cook or flavor anything that calls for butter or margarine. The flavor beats out all competition in our opinions and anything else simply tastes wrong. I have been using this for years and the added calcium is a great plus for my family of four.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
We use this butter all the time at my house. Much better than the stiffer butters that I would normally have to let sit out for a bit to get to soften up enough to use. We buy the big ones and reuse the containers as Tupperware. 😂 Definitely recommend.
Alexsandra R.
Alexsandra R.
Foodie Expert
I usually prefer stick butter because I bake a lot, but having a tub of this in the fridge makes everything easy because we are big toast and waffle eaters in my house and always looking for easy spread butter. Compared to others, this has a rich and creamy taste and not an oily fake taste like other spreads I've tried
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Talcott, WV
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love all Country Crock! What is not to love about having Calcium added to something you already love to use. It perfect for baking, easy to melt smoothly for recipes and spreads super easy on toast and muffins. Getting to try Country Crock complimentary from Influenster makes me love it even more​.
Renata P.
Renata P.
County Crock is my family's favorite margine. It's smooth and melts nicely. I received a coupon to get this fee in my #DarlingVoxBox which made me super happy because we were running low. County Crock is all I have ever used; no other spread compares to the quality and flavor.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Wyandotte, MI
Even though I received a coupon to purchase this item, this is the choice for my household. With my family not being big milk drinkers (I'm lactose-intolerant), I'm always looking for ways to get calcium in our food. This butter tastes great, and is a great value.
Yumi Q.
Yumi Q.
Foodie Expert
I love this product because it doesn't matter what you what to make a dish. You can make Breakfast,lunch,dinner with this product. I do make a spinach and bacon sauté.thats a best meal for this product ! It's a best value,which means affordable and great quality!!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Murrieta, CA
Can you taste the added vitamins, like you can some other products? Country Crock Churn Style Spread, 45 oz.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
BIRMINGHAM, England
Foodie Expert
Trying to find an alternative to butter to use for frying because I'm worried about the fat content?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to other butters?