BY COUNTRY CROCK

Country crock calcium plus vitamin d margarine 15 oz see more...

Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@CountryCrock @Influenster #free My #homemade #Chocolate Chip #Cookies with #CountryCrockbutter #MakeitYours #B2SVoxBox #influenster #VoxBox Is one of our number one staple goods.
My whole family enjoy the taste of country crock butter on most of our meals, snacks, and baked goods.Is one of our number one staple goods.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I usually am pretty happy with Country Crock products. This New Simpler Recipe one is really weird. When you use it in a pan as it melts down it actually hardens and becomes like crispy cheese. It is soooo weird. Not sure how a simpler recipe would make something so unnatural happen?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Newalla, OK
I really enjoyed finding this with added vitamin d & calcium. I could add it to cook and season my meals knowing we got additional vitamins! I got a free sample from my influenster box and loved sharing this with my family. It is an awesome option for growing children.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
I received a coupon in my cozy vox box for this item. My opinion of the country crock butter is that its great tasting and a great price. I have been using this brand for years. It has a great on toast. It's great for using in recipes, and for baking.
Krista A.
Krista A.
I received a coupon in my voxbox for this item. My opinion of the country crock butter is that its great tasting and a great price. I have for the past 3 months used this brand. Its great on toast,in recipes, and for baking.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
I grew up using Country Crock and it is my favorite buttery spread! So I was delighted to receive a coupon for a free tub in my darling voxbox. I use Country Crock in my recipes for cooking and when I bake delicious sweet treats! Because I don't drink milk, I love that Country Crock has an option with calcium. I'm always looking for simple, tasty ways to get my daily calcium intake. I also have to add that I love the new rectangular shaped containers! They fit better in the refrigerator and I love to re-use them!
Alisa O.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I have been using Country Crock for years. I used the original in the past but thought I would try the calcium version this time. There is no noticeable taste difference between the two (at least in my opinion). I generally use this product for all of my cooking and baking needs. I recently received a sample of this product for free in exchange for a review.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
This butter is great! I works well in recipes as well as on simple things like grilled cheese and buttered toast. The added calcium is a plus for me and my family.