BY COUNTRY CROCK #2 in Spreads

Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D is a good source of Calcium and Vitamin D. Made with real ingredients like delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt, this spread is specially blended to provide growing bodies with the nutrients they need. And, with a country fresh taste, it’s perfect for spreading on multi-grain toast or adding to vegetables.

See Why We Changed

• How does this compare to other butters?1 Answers
  • What does everyone use this for when it comes to baking??1 Answers
  • How much more calcium is in this version than regular Country Crock?1 Answers
Jacquelyn N.
I want this to be good because it’s what my parents bought I bought quite frequently up until the last few years. After receiving the coupons from Influenster I gave it a try after not having purchased it for a few years. I don’t know if they changed something in the recipe or a way ingredients are processed but it does this weird thing when cooking with it that I never noticed before. Now, when I try to cook with heat with it, it creates a weird film on the top of where it has melted that I can actually swirl with a spatula and remove like a thing sheet. When I brush it on something to bake it also creates the weird film and never really melts or absorbs into the food. It’s the strangest thing and it really turns me off from wanting to buy it. I gave it three stars only because the flavor really is good and it goes well on things like pancake and toast; I just can’t actually cook with it.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing butter. Goes great on toast, excellent to use for cooking and makes a mean grilled cheese. Definitely seems healthy for this type of butter and full of vitamin D. Soft buttery spread that literally melts in your mouth. This is all around an amazing product that I will contribute it to any food if need be. Packaging is nice, great value in price for the amount of butter you get per package and it stands up to its competition. I have always enjoyed this butter. I received this coupon in a voxbox for free from Influenster in exchange for a honest review of this product. I really enjoyed it and so did my family. The smaller tub lasted longer than I expected and a little of this butter goes a long way due to its rich, lovely taste. Will def be repurchasing from my local grocery store. Recommend this butter to my friends and anyone who is looking for the perfect butter to add to their breakfast routine, this is definitely delicious!
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Okay all we use in my house is Country Crock butter I feel like it has a nice rich flavor that enhances everything we use it on from mashed potatoes to toast to pretty much everything even to cook eggs in the pan my issue is I feel like ever since they've been adding all new stuff to the butter acai for the regular like this new vitamin D and sodium-free and Etc which are probably not new I feel like it has changed the flavor of it it's just me?
jenifer b.
Hackettstown, NJ
I have to start by saying that I typically don't purchase margarine or any other artificial substitiute for regular butter for health reasons....  I did give this a try and really don't have anything bad to say.... The flavor was nice... Liked that it is very easily spreadable...  The added Vitamin D is a plus!!  Just not a fan of the ingredients, and think good old fashioned butter is much healthier for you....
tab m.
Union, OH
I received a coupon for a free product of the country crock calcium plus vitamin d. The stores had a lot of it in stock so I am not sure that it is too popular just yet. We always buy country crock and i was excited to see that they had a calcium option for it since i need more calcium in my body. There was no different taste and I will buy this option again.
Kris H.
Santa Maria, CA
So not my favorite product. Flavor is a little off for me so I wouldn’t use it in baking or for buttering bread but it was good for sautéing veggies. My kids didn’t mind the flavor at all. The Vit D And calcium part makes me giggle. I’d never use enough or allow enough for that to even matter.Country Crock® Calcium Plus Vitamin D
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Country Crock® Calcium Plus Vitamin D taste good and is another source of calcium! My kids love it and its afforable! I recommend country Crock to my friends and family. Im satisfied with this product and will continue to buy it.
Nicole D.
This is my usual brand, so, I can't say I have any complaints. I love the taste and it's spreadability I can't stand a butter/ margerine that will rip your bread when you try spreading it! That's the worst! I usually buy the one with calcium added, because...Why not? But, all taste great with no real difference in taste.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Country Crock changed their recipe not long ago. It was one of my favorite margarine brands. Now,I only buy real butter. I was getting ready to sautee some onions and mushrooms one day and put a dollop of country crock in and it turned to plastic. Yes, when added to heat this turned into a nasty and sticky inedible mess.
Mhailene M.
Laurel, MD
I always use this butter on a regular because I like having the extra Vitamin D Calcium with it.  Its a salty butter but it is savory and spreads well.  I love it and only use Country Crock with my bread and with cooking my meals.  I trust in this brand and trust this butter is the best :)
Allison B.
Independence, KY
Do you always have a tub of this in the fridge?
Ashley K.
Murrieta, CA
Can you taste the added vitamins, like you can some other products? Country Crock® Churn Style
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Trying to find an alternative to butter to use for frying because I'm worried about the fat content?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Have you ever tried this butter? If not, you should. It's the best butter I've ever tried and it has a great price tag.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this compare to other butters?