BY COUNTRY CROCK #1 in Spreads

Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D is a good source of Calcium and Vitamin D. Made with real ingredients like delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt, this spread is specially blended to provide growing bodies with the nutrients they need. And, with a country fresh taste, it’s perfect for spreading on multi-grain toast or adding to vegetables.

See Why We Changed

• Can I use it instead of regular butter for a recipe?11 Answers
  • Have you ever tried this butter? If not, you should. It'...11 Answers
  • How does this compare to other butters?4 Answers
Jacquelyn N.
I want this to be good because it’s what my parents bought I bought quite frequently up until the last few years. After receiving the coupons from Influenster I gave it a try after not having purchased it for a few years. I don’t know if they changed something in the recipe or a way ingredients are processed but it does this weird thing when cooking with it that I never noticed before. Now, when I try to cook with heat with it, it creates a weird film on the top of where it has melted that I can actually swirl with a spatula and remove like a thing sheet. When I brush it on something to bake it also creates the weird film and never really melts or absorbs into the food. It’s the strangest thing and it really turns me off from wanting to buy it. I gave it three stars only because the flavor really is good and it goes well on things like pancake and toast; I just can’t actually cook with it.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing butter. Goes great on toast, excellent to use for cooking and makes a mean grilled cheese. Definitely seems healthy for this type of butter and full of vitamin D. Soft buttery spread that literally melts in your mouth. This is all around an amazing product that I will contribute it to any food if need be. Packaging is nice, great value in price for the amount of butter you get per package and it stands up to its competition. I have always enjoyed this butter. I received this coupon in a voxbox for free from Influenster in exchange for a honest review of this product. I really enjoyed it and so did my family. The smaller tub lasted longer than I expected and a little of this butter goes a long way due to its rich, lovely taste. Will def be repurchasing from my local grocery store. Recommend this butter to my friends and anyone who is looking for the perfect butter to add to their breakfast routine, this is definitely delicious!
jenifer b.
Hackettstown, NJ
I have to start by saying that I typically don't purchase margarine or any other artificial substitiute for regular butter for health reasons....  I did give this a try and really don't have anything bad to say.... The flavor was nice... Liked that it is very easily spreadable...  The added Vitamin D is a plus!!  Just not a fan of the ingredients, and think good old fashioned butter is much healthier for you....
Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Let me start by saying that margarine isn’t not a product I normally use, we typically use real butter or a yogurt based spread, however I received a coupon and gave it a try. As far as margarines go, I have zero complaints about it, the flavor was nice and I appreciate the inclusion of additional vitamins & minerals. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who regularly uses margarine, my family did finish off the container with zero complaints.
Denise K.
I was raised oncountry crock but it has changed so much over the years in taste and not in a good way. Once married my husband got me to switch to butter. I received the coupon from include her and thought what the heck let's purchase a container of country crock. What a disappointment in flavor and melting capabilities. This use to be the best brand and now I would not recommend it to anyone
Amanda H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I've been a huge Country Crock fan since I was a kid and it still doesn't disappointment. My family couldn't always afford it so it was always a big treat to have it (kind of sad when margarine is a treat), so as an adult, this spread is my cooking"splurge." It's delicious and easy to cook with and always has great spreadability. Country Crock® Calcium Plus Vitamin D
cherie t.
Lennon, MI
After receiving a coupon to try this product I got it and did try it. It is not my favorite in flavor. I like a more natural butter flavor. the price is very reasonable. I used it with toast and over medium eggs. It is soft it spreads nicely. It got brown on pretty low heat when I was cooking with it. It's a decent product but probably not one I would buy again.
tab m.
Union, OH
I received a coupon for a free product of the country crock calcium plus vitamin d. The stores had a lot of it in stock so I am not sure that it is too popular just yet. We always buy country crock and i was excited to see that they had a calcium option for it since i need more calcium in my body. There was no different taste and I will buy this option again.
kelly s.
monterey, CA
I was able to try  Country Crock® Calcium Plus Vitamin D . It was simply delicious.. i love that it has Vitamin D...
much better than the other brands i have tried.. great flavor..i used it in my baking for Easter.. my cookies turned out perfect... i also used it in my cooking.. garlic bread , chicken and rice..  i have replaced my other brands and have stopped using butter completely!!
Jolene S.
Gibraltar, MI
Okay! I remember my mother always using Country Crock my entire childhood. I remember the taste, easy spread and everything about it was amazing! Back in 2015 I stopped purchasing because I didn’t like the taste or formula about it! I received my box from Influenster and I said what the heck I’m gonna review and give my honest opinion again. So I went to my local Kroger, grabbed my Country Crock, went home, toasted a slice of bread and spread a nice size amount of Country Crock Butter on my toast, took a bite and it was better than I ever remember it. My butter was slightly nicely half melted and perfect! The taste was again better than I ever remember it! I will definitely be adding this again to my shopping list for now my kids to enjoy!
Johanny C.
Woodland Park, NJ
Can I use it instead of regular butter for a recipe?
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
Have you ever tried this butter? If not, you should. It's the best butter I've ever tried and it has a great price tag.
Heather W.
How much more calcium is in this version than regular Country Crock?
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
What does everyone use this for when it comes to baking??
Allison B.
Independence, KY
Do you always have a tub of this in the fridge?