BY COUNTRY CROCK #8 in Spreads

Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D is a good source of Calcium and Vitamin D. Made with real ingredients like delicious oils, water and a pinch of salt, this spread is specially blended to provide growing bodies with the nutrients they need. And, with a country fresh taste, it’s perfect for spreading on multi-grain toast or adding to vegetables.

See Why We Changed

• How does this compare to other butters?1 Answers
  • What does everyone use this for when it comes to baking??1 Answers
  • How much more calcium is in this version than regular Country Crock?1 Answers
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Love this product especially due to the product having vitamins included in it. I need all the vitamins I can get because I had surgery that puts me at risk for low vitamin levels. This spread melts so fast when cooking with it. I love Country Crock products and will always use those products.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Foodie Expert
I bought this butter because my toddler can't drink cow's milk and I haven't found anything else that he does like. I worry about him not getting enough calcium to keep his bones and teeth healthy and so in our world, every bit of calcium counts! This butter tastes great, spreads easily, and is affordable for our family. I also like to save the bowls when they're empty for storing away leftovers.
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Foodie Expert
I got this from a voxbox and I was impressed that is was super easy to spread even after being in the fridge! Did taste like the original but as far as buying again it's pretty pricey for me!
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Foodie Expert
Very good just like butter I'll admit it probably will the best it's nothing different than the price it's cheaper which is better because you are saving money so definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
Country crock is always good! Only 45 calories per serving which is 1 tbsp. Which is plenty! No carbs, there is only 10% calcium so I don't understand how this has so much more compared to others.
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
Foodie Expert
This is the best spreadable butter by far. The taste is simply unmatched. I received a coupon from Influensterto try this butter and it's going to be one of my house hold staples.
Gemini M.
Foodie Expert
I received a free coupon from Influenster to try this product out. I used to eat country crock as a kid and hated it. I always longed for real butter. Lol So it's been over a decade since I've touched anything that wasn't actual butter. I was interested in seeing if this tasted the same or new and improved like it's packaging said. I got the calcium vs the original because I have a vitamin D deficiency. Packaging looked like typical country crock packaging but it was cute, square and compact. I decided to replace the butter in my homemade creamy baked Mac and cheese and I couldn't taste the difference. It tasted amazing. The taste was more noticeable when I put it on toast with Jam though. Slightly artificial, doesn't melt, and kind of greasy. It won't ever replace butter for me and I won't be buying this but I would recommend it for anyone looking for a butter alternative.
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
I don’t mind using Country Crock but good ol butter is my favorite! Country Crock® spreads, sticks and spray products do not use flavorants that contain diacetyl.
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Country Crock products me and my family have been using them for years now I use it in all my recipes and now they have added calcium which is a plus considering I'm getting a little older and age and I love the taste I would recommend this to all my family and friends give it a try I think you'll love it and I got to try it for free from INFLUENSTER thanks #Gotitfree #CountryCrock @Influenster Country Crock® Calcium Plus Vitamin D
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
Foodie Expert
I have been using Country Crock for years. I used the original in the past but thought I would try the calcium version this time. There is no noticeable taste difference between the two (at least in my opinion). I generally use this product for all of my cooking and baking needs. I recently received a sample of this product for free in exchange for a review.
Ashley K.
Murrieta, CA
Can you taste the added vitamins, like you can some other products? Country Crock® Churn Style
Allison B.
Independence, KY
Foodie Expert
Do you always have a tub of this in the fridge?
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Foodie Expert
Trying to find an alternative to butter to use for frying because I'm worried about the fat content?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Foodie Expert
Have you ever tried this butter? If not, you should. It's the best butter I've ever tried and it has a great price tag.
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
Foodie Expert
What does everyone use this for when it comes to baking??