BY COUNTRY CHOICE ORGANIC

At Country Choice, we make it easy for you to eat organic. All of our products taste great and are made with the best organic ingredients. Our Snacking Cookies are family favorites with an organic twist. Country Choice Organic Ginger Snaps combine real ginger and molasses for an old fashioned taste with a distinctive snap. Perfect anytime, our Snacking cookies come in a variety for every member of the family. Today we make a variety of great tasting organic foods, offering better choices for you and the planet. Product of USA. The perfect combination of ginger and snap. see more...

• Are all ginger snap cookies in the same flavor range, or are some...2 Answers
  • Is there a locator to find out where these are available?2 Answers
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
They are so good, you can not eat just one. These are so good! Ginger Snaps are so good! They always take me back to my childhood during the fall and visit my great-grandmother.
Ruth M.
Jamestown, NC
I like pairing these with a pumpkin dip that I found in Pinterest. They were just the right taste of spicy that goes along with the fall flavors!
Roseanna B.
Norwalk, CA
I love these cookies I love dipping them in milk in them getting soggy they're very sweet and I just love them. definitely buy them again
Megan M.
Cleburne
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ginger Snaps are so good! They always take me back to my childhood during the fall and visiting my great grandmother.
Shannon V.
Philadelphia, PA
Theresa H.
North York , ON
OOOOO Ginger snaps and milk.. Best ever.. its unbelievably amazing i had two boxes in one day...
Steven B.
Morehead City, NC
I had these recently at a friends house and felt that the flavor was just way too overpowering.
Kristy O.
Litchfield, ME
Is there a locator to find out where these are available?
Steven B.
Morehead City, NC
Are all ginger snap cookies in the same flavor range, or are some more milder than others? I think I might like these if they just weren't so strong.