COUNTER ATTACK™

Rainbow Light® Counter Attack™ provides a powerful way to support immune system health. This immune {supporting} supplement contains a high potency vitamin C and an excellent source of zinc along with 3 targeted blends for overall immune support.Counter Attack provides immune system support, with soothing botanicals xanthium, yerba santa, polygala and mullein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COUNTER ATTACK™!
Georgy  Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by Georgy  Q.
Feeling amazing since I started to use this product 2 weeks ago, I feel more energy ame I have rest a lot better, would definitely recomended
Vane T.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by Vane T.
There is nothing better than these good health care products., @rainbowlight’s Counter Attack! I loved them ❤️ thank you!
Chelsea S.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by Chelsea S.
I received these complimentary from Influenster in exchange for a review. So far these have been fine. I have been feeling well and have not gotten sick. Could be from this or could be that everyone is still wearing masks and socially distanced. I do appreciate any extra help I can get when there’s still a lot of illness out there, but I’ll just have to see if this is truly what’s having the desired effect.
Alyson K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by Alyson K.
I love this product! I will be def using it from now on! It is very effective! It has helped my immune system so much!
Jennifer  C.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by Jennifer  C.
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by Jennifer  C.
I am super picky about the supplements I take. I found these to have natural quality ingredients, and the zinc seems like an added bonus in these times where it seems like zinc is promoted as being beneficial for covid. The packaging is very basic, but I do like the “rainbow” logo; i just wish there were more colors on this box or something brighter. I found these immune support easy to swallow and happy they didn’t have an aftertaste, they have a slight herbal taste but nothing that turned me off. Did they work? I honestly couldn’t tell you because I didn’t get sick, so perhaps they did but I also haven’t gotten sick in over a year so I couldn’t say with 100% certainty. If they do prevent you from getting sick then they are definitely worth adding into my daily dose of vitamins and supplements for the long haul, so my opinion is that I will continue to take them based on their preventative purposes. I think they would also be a good supplement to recommend to my elder family members.
CHRISTINA F.
Monrovia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by CHRISTINA F.
These pills are HUGE! I’m not one of those people that can take a pill without water so when I saw the size I was really unsure if I could take them. I even tried breaking one in half but I couldn’t. I’ve been managing ok so far with a ton of water everyday. The coating has a strange minty, herbal flavor. I don’t get sick easily so I’m not sure if I was going to anyway and these helped prevent that but I haven’t gotten sick since taking them. I will say I think it helps with sinuses. It says it counters mucous and congestion which is nice. I’ll definitely keep taking these and probably order more when I’m out.
Rosie V.
Orange, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by Rosie V.
I’m going to tell you the truth there flavor is really strong lol. But I’ll rebuy them again. They make me feel good. So right on.
Katara D.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by Katara D.
I was a little iffy on trying these pills because I always like to use all natural products. Reading the ingredients list kinda put my mind at ease because it is mainly made up with a lot of different leaves and herbs plus it’s vegan. I was already on meds for seasonal allergies from my doctor when i started using these and it gave me about the same results because i have a lot of mucus buildup. This is a better option for me personally because it is all natural and i plan on continuing my use.
Sarah S.
Frisco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by Sarah S.
I didn’t love this product - it had a weird “herbal” aftertaste and I ended up getting sick while taking it, so I didn’t feel like it stood up to its claim. It might work for other people, but it didn’t for me.
Lauren  S.
Edinboro, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
COUNTER ATTACK™ uploaded by Lauren  S.
My first impression is that the vitamins taste like pizza. It’s a totally weird sensation but not horrible since normally I think vitamins taste awful-it just really throws you the first time! The packaging was simple and the cells opened easily. The coloring of the vitamins is a bright yellow and looks pretty cheerful to me. They’re fairly large but that doesn’t bother me but if you dislike large pills it could be an issue. The package suggests two a day and since they come in a cell not a bottle they don’t last that long as a result (a few weeks) but if what you’re looking for is an immune system boost while traveling or in the winter the amount is actually perfect. Initially I thought the effectiveness would be a little difficult to review since it is spring and not the middle of cold/flu/Covid (maybe Covid?) season and my students and I are all masked. I did, however, stop taking it briefly because I was having surgery and now I have some funky thing going on with my ears and throat so I think it was genuinely helping. Overall this seemed to be effective since I caught something the moment I stopped taking it and I’m going to pick up another pack to deal with that nonsense. I’m definitely going to start taking it next fall when school starts back because word on the street is we won’t be masking up.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...