Count Chocula® Cereal uploaded by Melisa C.Count Chocula® Cereal uploaded by Melisa C.Count Chocula® Cereal uploaded by Alicia P.

BY COUNT CHOCULA

Chocolatey cereal with spooky-fun marshmallows. see more...

T B.
This is the best cereal ever! Its very sugar and probably not the healthiest. It chocolate cereal similar to cocoa puffs with marshmallows. This cereal, along with a few other from the brand, is only available in the fall time for halloween! I definitely recommend trying it!
Jennifer K.
Valley Glen, CA
The second I see Count Chocula® Cereal in stores, it really, finally feels like Halloween. The chocolate cereal with yummy marshmallows is so good that I eat it straight out of the box. It’s like the SO MUCH BETTER version of Lucky Charms Cereal. My only regret is that if I don’t buy it right away, it sells out before I can stock up!!!
Meg R.
Philadelphia , PA
This is the best halloween treat ever. Its hands down the best cereal. You can get it at any food store, really. Its super flavored with chocolate and is super yummy, they also have the berry one and strawberry, but chocolate is ultimately the best. Love halloween and this cereal, all throughout growing up.
abbie b.
Granby
This product never fails to bring me into the halloween spirit. Every year I always have to grab at least one box or my halloween is unfulfilled. Yes, it’s not the healthiest but in moderation over the month of October how can it do much harm?
Ashley F.
Crab orchard, WV
Count chocula has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid! It started a trend of chocolate cereal with marshmallows, but I don’t think any others compare. Affordable, great tasting. I stock up when it comes back seasonally!
Brandi C.
Wyandotte, MI
I literally get so excited to get this every year, I usually buy it from meijer. While it’s not very healthy, it does make pms a little easier. It’s about 2.50 per box and I would buy over and over again.
Carla H.
Vanceburg, KY
Whenever I see that this cereal is out in stores, I know it's getting close to Halloween! And I absolutely love it! This cereal is so tasty! Plus, it has marshmallows! I also love the way it turns your milks into chocolate milk. So yummy!
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
How can you go wrong with this Halloween classic? It tastes like heaven in a bowl. Kroger always seems to have a huge stock of it. It might be a little more sugary than things I normally eat, but I’ll indulge for Halloween 😊
Rebecca V.
This is my fav Halloween cereal. I buy it every halloween. The flavor is amazing. They only sell it in fall but when it's out it's in my belly. I recommend this to people who like chocolate and need some Halloween spirit!!!
Dena R.
I wait patiently for Halloween season every year, just to buy this cereal! It is my all time favorite, and I would recommend it to anyone! I get mine from Schnucks or Target.