BeautyHairHair ColorCOULEUR EXPERTE
Cooler Iced Meringue Medium Iridescent Blonde 82 Hair Color 1 Kt Box

by COULEUR EXPERTE

This two-step Expert Color System Includes: Multi-Tonal Gel Creme Permanent Color Base. Multi-Tonal Creme Developer. Micro-Fine Illuminating Powder. Illuminating Creme Developer. Expert Highlighting Wand. Multi-Moisture Creme Conditioner. Coloring Guide. 2 pairs of colorist gloves. Iced Meringue is your. i.

I already get my hair professional highlighted but I'm sick of paying such a high price so would this actually be good for light blonde hair? Or would it just make it more damaged!
I get nerves attempting to highlight my own hair. I usually will go to the salon for highlights. I have bought this in the past and the kit was complete with all the instructions.
I just dyed my hair with Clairol Nic'n easy, shade 5G/ 117 (natural medium golden brown) I would like to put some highlights in my hair (face framing) would this be a good product to use? I have used another highlighting kit in the past.... How damaging Is this to your hair?
Start your review of Couleur Experte Cooler Iced Meringue Medium Iridescent Blonde 8.2 Hair Color 1 Kt Box!
Product Highlights
My favorite summer hair dye, it is so easy to use and looks great.in reviews
I always color my hair at home and this color system I believe works really well for doing it at homein reviews
Great at home hair coloring productin reviews
The color lasts a long time with natural tones and when done right looks like a professional job.in reviews
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
Tried this in high school and it really didn't do anything for my hair. Didn't lift or anything. Wasn't easy to use didn't do what it claimed. Wouldn't recommend or repurchase.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
Worst thing I've ever put on my hair, and that is saying something. I wouldn't dream of using the little finger comb. My hair turned out green with almost no visible highlights. Never again. I learned my lesson. I will stick with my cap and regular old highlights.
lanell Y.
columbus, OH
Couleur Experte Cooler Iced Meringue Medium Iridescent Blonde 8.2 Hair Color 1 Kt Box uploaded by lanell Y.
I purchased this product a couple of days ago, I have to admit the instructions were easy to follow, the supplies were really easy to use, The gloves even fit well and i have larger hands, My hair is very long so normally i would use two boxes, But i decided that i was only going to streak my hair this time, There was a perfect amount in the bottle, i even had a little bit left over. Also the color was exactly as described. I also got it on sale at cvs
Josie C.
Couleur Experte Cooler Iced Meringue Medium Iridescent Blonde 8.2 Hair Color 1 Kt Box uploaded by Josie C.
I always get complements that my hair looks so natural! It is everything but natural but this makes it look like the sun streaked my hair!
Jennifer W.
Waukesha, WI
This is probably the worst product I've ever used the hair color itself look like an Dirty ashy blonde, then when I try to put the highlights in all I did was gonna come in little finger comb and instead of nice thin highlights I ended up getting chunks of thick highlights my hair came out real blotchy, and the conditioner that you had to use with it made my hair so oily and limp and lifeless I will not be buying this brand of hair dye again.
member-c7ebc
This product is AMAZING! Easy to use and the most natural tones imaginable. I have control as to the thickness and distribution of highlights and have been told my hair looks better than it ever has. SO many compliments!
Mildred D.
Hurst, TX
Geeat for at home highlights and touch ups i usually like these better than when i had a friend do them at her house they're so easy
Jenny P.
Montgomery, AL
I like this hair color. It does a good job of color and highlighting. The tool is a little strange, but it's a nice product!
Brittany H.
Richmond, KY
The product is good but the tool is honestly a joke. I felt I was during a dolls hair straightener
Barbara H.
Montgomery Cy, MO
This is the alternative to a hook and cap...which is nice, 'cause pulling your hair though a cap can be painful and time consuming. However...the little 'wand' thing...is sorta ...annoying. The theory is to apply the lightening mixture to the wand, and 'pull' the wand down the strand of hair...applying the mixture to the strand of hair. Good idea...but, the strand then lays on YOUR HAIR.....so..it get's everywhere...I'll stick with the cap, ty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...