BY COUGAR BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Brand from United Kingdom: Cougar Beauty Products. Perfect Pout is not just any old lip plumper With an active ingredient of Volulip, this lip plumper mimic s hyaluronic acid injection by doubling its synthesis level but also strongly stimulates the synthesis of matrix and dermal-epidermal junction molecules This making an improvement of the internal and superficial lip texture with a visible impact on the lip shape: increases the volume of the lips, Decreases anti-ageing and anti-sagging effect on the lips and improves hydration and softness of the lips Volulip at 1% is added for lip architecture shaping, plumping and moisturising Vitamin E is added for antioxidant and moisturising properties Corum and Peppermint for heating and cooling sensation that creates a tingling effect but also creates a refreshing flavour and scent Pack Size - 10ml see more...

Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I received the mulberry shade in my ipsy bag from July. I absolutely love the color, but it did NOT last 24 hours for me. It didn't even last 6. A lot of it came off around 12pm and I put it on around 9:15am. The color looks good on me, but I would have had to keep applying it throughout the day to keep it on. The color is absolutely gorgeous, but the wear, for me, is bad. Cougar Beauty Products - Cougar Perfect Pout Volume And Shape Definition 10ml
Amy S.
I don’t know much about this brand, and to be honest I can’t even remember where I got this liquid lipstick. But what I can tell you is that it is serious when it says “24 hour”!! In the picture I’ve attached I’ve been wearing the lipstick for about 9 hours. I’d eaten pizza for lunch, and I’d taken a nap for almost two hours!!! It looks almost perfect for that kind of wear!! This is a fantastic liquid lipstick, and the color is timeless. This will be a staple in my drawer! And I even got a backup from a friend! I definitely recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on it!
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
I received the mulberry 24 hour lipstick in my ipsy bag this month and I really love it. It really did stay on all evening even when eating and drinking. I loved the color, even though I wasn't sure at 1st. The color doesn't look like what you see in the tube but they do put the colors on the side of the box it comes in and it is more accurate. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because my lips felt really dry and I actually just put some color-less chapstick on top of it, which helped with the dryness but I think it wore off more with the chapstick on it. It comes in a tube like a gloss not like an actual lipstick tube but I like this a lot better. I would buy it in other colors and I definitely recommend giving it a try. I very rarely like lipsticks like this so I was so plesently suprised! I didn't pass this one onto my daughter
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
Maybe it is just me but I'm less than impressed with this product. The applicator gives an ample amount of lip product and it does go on very smoothly. It is Very pigmented and a little goes a long ways which is nice. It does NOT last 24 hours. I have to re apply after about 3 hours. I gets on EVERYTHING! My water cup at work has a ring of pink around the edge. When I drink out of my cup the lipstick somehow ends up on my chin!  If I even bump my lips with my hands I'll have it on my fingers. It transfers which is a huge thumbs down in my book!
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
COUGAR Beauty Products 24 Hour Liquid Lipstick in Mulberry was sent to me by Ipsy. The applicator picks up enough product that you do not have to dip it again. The formula is thin enough and very pigmented. You do not need a lip liner for this. It dries down a bit slow but once it is dried it stays on for a long time. NOT 24 hours as the name suggested but a good 10-15 hours before starting to look worn. the color is really pretty and the feel on the lips is extremely comfortable.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this liquid lipstick and it is long lasting. I'm very satisfied with this product. I was a first time user and will continue to use this product. This product is very gentle on my lips. I recommend this product to others.
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
Cougar 24 hour liquid lipstick. It is the first time that I try products of this mark. But this lipstick is one of my favorites. I like the mulberry color. Can last approximately 24 hours. I recommend it to everyone 100%. Excelent price.
Jackie V.
I love this stuff it helps my lips look so much plumper and prepares them for the lipstick that I'm going to wear it is the best around honestly and vulgar is that one of the best companies with the product if you asked me so highly recommend this to anyone who wants to have a plumper poute
Michelle C.
Elk Mound, WI
I received the Cougar 24 Hour Liquid Lipstick in my Ipsy Bag for this month. I found that it does not meet the 24 hour claim, nowhere near it. The color, however, is beautiful and it applies easily in one swipe and dries fast. The formula has a sweet smell. It's not bad!
archana c.
Seattle, WA
I have used this lipstain and it is definetly worth a try...it dint dry up like several other ones i have used and gives a nice glossy finish even after drying and the colours are pretty good..i have medium skin tone and the colours go pretty well