BY COTZ

Uniquely Formulated To Offer Sheer, Elegant Protection With A Silky, Smooth, Matte Finish. Offers Unparalleled Aesthetic Elegance While Providing Superb Photoprotective Performance. Using Proprietary Technology, We Have Formulated Multiple Particle Sizes Of Micronized Titanium And Zinc Into A Light, Silky Texture That Dries To A Clear, Yet Matte Finish On Any Complexion. Paraben, Oil And Fragrance Free Specially Formulated Without Uv Absorbing Chemicals To Offer Unsurpassed, Irritant Free Uva/Uvb Light Protection Dermatologist Recommended For Sensitive Skin Very Water Resistant Made In Usa see more...

Cotz Sunscreen
  • "I really like this sunscreen. It goes on very smoothly and blends well rather than giving you that chalky look. I have sensitive skin but Cotz doesn't irritate it at all, nor has it made me break out. " in 10 reviews
Amber B.
Calif City, CA
My favorite sunscreen for my face ! Has no weight and feels perfectly matte on the skin, I hate heavy products on my face. This one however, this may just be me, but it smells really weird when I’m the sun only. That makes me feel like it’s working but I’m not really sure what that’s about. Inside it doesn’t have a scent and literally as soon as the sun hits my face I smell something weird. Not a dealbreaker though because I tan SO easily and am terrified for the long term effects of the sun on my face (I live in the desert so plenty of elements) I tried this product out at beautycon LA 2017 and fell in love instantly. My husband in turn bought the full size for my birthday from ultra. I am blessed to have this stuff that’s so lightweight for my face
Emma R.
Bellingham
I really love this sunscreen. I have been looking for years for a physical sunscreen that doesn't break me out or make my makeup look terrible. This one has silicone in it (which I love) but I know many people do not. It makes it go on so so smoothly and makes a great primer for my makeup.
Ariah M.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve shared plenty of thoughts on the CoTZ sunscreens because I’m obsessed! For over 2 years I haven’t used another sunscreen. It’s light weight and non greasy. They have one that doubles as a face primer and some that have tints for non makeup users who want a natural color. It’s natural which is what sold me. They’re so underrated I wish everyone knew about them!
Kaelyn P.
Russellville
Love that this product is such a high spf. Don’t love that it is tinted. It’s just way too dark on me. This was my first time with the product and I’m not convinced I would purchase again. The color is that of a really tan girl and that’s just not me!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I received a sample of the Cotz tinted sunscreen and used it when I couldn’t find my regular face sunscreen. I was impressed. The color complimented my skin so well and it protected me from sunburn. The smell was great- nothing strong. The most important thing is I didn’t look like I was wearing foundation but had the extra “help” it provides and sun protection. It was my first time using a tinted sunscreen and I love it!
Kelsey H.
Indianapolis
For me, this felt greasy. One of those products you can feel on your skin and I just couldn’t get past it. However, if you can get past this or otherwise need an intense sunscreen this will do the trick.
Amanda M.
plano

I like it and don't feel it's heavy at all as a daily wear under a foundation make up. I was pleasantly surprised and I have a very oily skin. I recommend this as it worked for me in all weather climate type/ used in countries like Russia, humid Mexico and Philippines and dry summers as well in Washington state. I live in California but travel all over.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
When i went on a trip to Hawaii I brought a bottle of this sun screen with me and I have to say I didn't have to reapply as often as the Neutrogena sunscreen. The down size of this product is the price (very expensive). Also this product does leave a slight white cast.
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
This is a thick sunscreen but does the job well!!! I really appreciate that this is mineral sunscreen and am super happy with the SPF level. Most advertise to be spf 40 but really when you look at the ingredients they are way less. This is good. Definitely recommend.

back