BY COTZ

CōTZ Sensitive is ideal for special skin types & conditions. Keeps harmful UV rays from touching or penetrating the skin, while soothing sensitive and easily-irritated skin. Soft & sheer with just what you need to protect your sensitive skin and no more, including the #1 rated sun protection ingredient against burning and aging UVA-UVB rays.A Gentle Mineral Complex that helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CōTZ helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems. CōTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch or penetrate the skin. CōTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here’s why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
West Fargo, ND
As a person who is sensitive to chemical sunscreen finding an effective mineral sunscreen was vital. I also have issues with pores clogging easily. This sunscreen was great. I wore it in Cancun Mexico and it blocked the sun so well that it didn't even look like I was out in the sun. The water even rolled right off of it so you don't have to reapply it too often. Definitely will repurchase for vacation but no need to use it everyday as I use something lighter on a daily basis.
Marla M.
Marla M.
Orland Park, IL
This stuff is crazy neat. I got it as a sample in a target beauty box and it is so coo.l it goes on like a primer and is tinted. I really think it would blend for all skin colors too because I have a hard to match color/foundation always looks like the wrong color and this glided on and blended perfectly. I was out in the sun the day I used it and my body got burned but my face did not
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn
How does this not have reviews??? This is my everyday go-to facial sunscreen. I like that it has a high zinc content instead of chemicals found in other sunscreens so it's great at protecting your skin.

I use it as a primer for my makeup. It feels a bit sticky and oily upon first spread, but give it 5-10 minutes to settle in and it dries way less greasy.
Vera M.
Vera M.
I really like this sunscreen. I don't get any white residue, it has good coverage and doesn't feel like I'm layering on grease. It is a bit high in price, but I'm finding it to be pretty par for the course in terms of solid sunscreens, so for me worth the value.
T B.
T B.
I thought this product was great. It's like a mix between primer and sunscreen. The tube packaging was fine for me. I really liked the consistency of the product. It is silicone-y and allows for makeup to sit on top nicely. Will repurchase.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pretty good product as far as sunscreens go. Effective in preventing sun damage (love the 40 spf versus many with only 20), and not overly greasy. I didn't have any issues with irritation of my dry skin that can be sensitive at times.
Linda B.
Linda B.
My face is pretty sensitive and this product works perfectly for me! It's not too thick for me and it doesn't clog my pores. A friend recommended this to me and I have been using it ever since. I would recommend this for everyday use!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Duluth, GA
This sunscreen wasn't for me because I had an allergic reaction to it. But ignoring that issue, it was lightweight and not too greasy. I thought it was nice. So give it a shot! Unless you're hypersensitive to facial products like I am
Tena K.
Tena K.
I got a sample of this a couple of years ago and have been using it ever since. Other sunscreens seem harsh on my skin and cause redness. The Cotz brand is so gentle and even though I don't reapply through the day, I never burn.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Aurora, CO
I've worn sunscreen daily for over 30 years now, and I think my skin shows it... Cotz is not a chemical sunscreen, but does not go on white like some other mineral sunscreens. Blends in easily. Love the portable tube.