BY COTZ

CōTZ Sensitive is ideal for special skin types & conditions. Keeps harmful UV rays from touching or penetrating the skin, while soothing sensitive and easily-irritated skin. Soft & sheer with just what you need to protect your sensitive skin and no more, including the #1 rated sun protection ingredient against burning and aging UVA-UVB rays.A Gentle Mineral Complex that helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CōTZ helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems. CōTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch or penetrate the skin. CōTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here’s why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany L.
Charlotte
I received this in a Birchbox and honestly wasn't impressed. It leaves a heavy cast. I'm very pale and usually I don't mind a bit of a cast... But this was excessive. There are better sunscreens out there at comparable price points.
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
I really like this formula. It doesn’t leave your skin greasy or shiny at all. Most importantly it didn’t break my acne prone skin out. It’s a very gentle formula. My skin is sensitive and this did not cause me any issues.
Ayana C.
Iselin, NJ
Extremely oily and very silicon heavy such that it feels uncomfortable going on. Would not recommend for face unless you have extremely dry skin. It’s much better suited for the body or hands despite the small size.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
This is a nice sunscreen, however it does require a little bit of extra rubbing in when you apply it before it will settle nicely. Overall a fine product and a more moisturizing sunscreen. I’m happy to have this.
Mary L.
This sunscreen did not make me break out, nor did it have an overpowering scent. Both are two very important things I look for in a sunscreen! I received this as a sample but I certainly will buy a full size
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Adelano A.
Somerset, NJ
This is a great product I really recommend it to all of those looking for an exceptional product. It is more than effective and the and it last very long helping me keep and continues to aid my on the go lifestyle
Paige M.
Cantonment, FL
This sunscreen was really nice for my sensitive skin but I felt like I felt super greasy afterward. It didn’t break me out or give me any irritation just left me feeling dirty.
Ashley C.
CRANSTON, RI
I only tried this sunscreen out because I received a sample in one of my subscription boxes long ago. I'm trying to get into the habit of protecting my face from the sun, I'm not getting any younger. It did the job. It wasn't irritating and it didn't seem to clog my pores.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
I really enjoyed this product as it works wonderfully. I live in Florida so SPF is a must. My only issue is that this product comes out really think and it a little difficult to apply. It does work well and I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.