BY COTZ

CōTZ Sensitive is ideal for special skin types & conditions. Keeps harmful UV rays from touching or penetrating the skin, while soothing sensitive and easily-irritated skin. Soft & sheer with just what you need to protect your sensitive skin and no more, including the #1 rated sun protection ingredient against burning and aging UVA-UVB rays.A Gentle Mineral Complex that helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CōTZ helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems. CōTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch or penetrate the skin. CōTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here’s why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My face is sensitive and I love the feeling I received from this sunscreen. It felt like I didn't have anything on but really protected my skin and lasted for 8 hours outside! " in 15 reviews
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
I really like this formula. It doesn’t leave your skin greasy or shiny at all. Most importantly it didn’t break my acne prone skin out. It’s a very gentle formula. My skin is sensitive and this did not cause me any issues.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
This is a nice sunscreen, however it does require a little bit of extra rubbing in when you apply it before it will settle nicely. Overall a fine product and a more moisturizing sunscreen. I’m happy to have this.
Mary L.
This sunscreen did not make me break out, nor did it have an overpowering scent. Both are two very important things I look for in a sunscreen! I received this as a sample but I certainly will buy a full size
Shianne P.
I received a sample of this in my birch box subscription and really enjoyed using it! Wasn’t irritating on my sensitive skin & smelled amazing. It also lasted for most of my time in the pool!
Alex C.
Scottsville, VA
Sunscreen is essential if you want to look good. Period. You have to put it on your face every single day before you go outside. I like this one because it is made for my face and it’s gentle. It’s not smelly or irritating.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
I really enjoyed this product as it works wonderfully. I live in Florida so SPF is a must. My only issue is that this product comes out really think and it a little difficult to apply. It does work well and I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Heather L.
I received this product as a free sample and really enjoyed it. The formula is white and creamy without being too thick. The sensitive skin formula seemed to agree with my finicky facial skin, so this is a product i do believe i would buy again.
Ayana C.
Extremely oily and very silicon heavy such that it feels uncomfortable going on. Would not recommend for face unless you have extremely dry skin. It’s much better suited for the body or hands despite the small size.
malisa p.
Fort Irwin, CA
I absolutely love this sunscreen. I use this on my face and neck and it’s works beautifully. This is great before makeup too. I get mine at Ulta and the price point is great. All of their products are around $20.
Rosa-Mary R.