CoTZ Sensitive Sunscreen uploaded by Sandra L.

BY COTZ

Dermatologist Recommended For Ultra Sensitive Skin. Pure Mineral Sun Protection With Silky, Smooth Aesthetic Elegance. Moisturizing & Non-Irritating, Excellent For Ultra Sensitive Skin. Water Resistant With No Parabens, Oils Or Fragrances. Zinc Oxide Helps Assure Full Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Use On Face & Body, Providing Superb Photostable Performance. Specially formulated with No Irritating "Chemical Sunscreen Filters". Uniquely Formulated Offering Sheer Transparent Protection On Most Complexions. see more...

• My girlfriend has sensitive skin and doesn't like the typical sun...3 Answers
  • How does this do with oily skin? 1 Answers
  • My tends to be drying up. Is it ok to add it to lotion? Or will i...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's a really great product and doesn't bother my skin." in 1 review
  • "this is truely a great sunscreen for very sensitive skin and is very easy too apply and doesnt feel thick ." in 1 review
Brianne O.
Plymouth
This product was a great sunscreen option for your face. It felt light and I only applied twice all day and it was I didn’t get any hint of a sunburn. As someone who is fair skinned, I typically have a hard time not getting some kind of sunburn but this one was great.
Samantha L.
S Portland, ME
I've been serious about sunscreen since my teenage years, but when I saw this product go on sale at Target, I got excited. Spf 30, natural mineral makeup with zinc! I use this in the morning and layer my bb cream on top, it really evens out my skin's texture and protects it at the same time.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Kristen M.
elizabethtown
This is the only sunscreen I can use for sensitive skin. It doesn’t burn your skin and works well under makeup. However the formula is somewhat thick and that is the only downside of this product. Overall a good product
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
This product is a little on the expensive side but you really only need a tiny bit in fact if you use more you will definitely regret it.it is a bit greasy if used in excess
Andy
Very good, not sticky and very hydrating. Good price for the product that is given. I used it for the first time and I will definitely use it again. It was very effective and I love it.
Esmeralda L.
Playing softball growing up meant always being outside, which duhh....lead to burns :/ but this sunscreen helped through those tough times. Recommend to anyone with or without sensitive skin 👍👍
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
The price was way to high and I bought this on clearance 15% off and they still was quite high but wanted to try it anyway so I Used a gift card I had from a friend to help me out to buy more make up to test. She was very sweet amd I discover alot of diffrent brands
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
As a very pale person, I definitely need the protection from the sun, and this got the job done. I didn’t notice any major irritation or sensitivity, so that was good, but I would imagine it might leave a slight white cast on someone with more pigment to their skin.
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
This is a great sunscreen for sensitive skin. My kids have eczema and a lot of allergies. I️ can use this on them without any problems! It’s a lightweight formula that absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave you greasy.
Jeff B.
Chatham , IL
My girlfriend has sensitive skin and doesn't like the typical sunscreen smell. Has anybody tried this with sensitive skin? #beachbag
Mary A.
Does it clog pores?
Jennylou R.
San Diego, CA
My tends to be drying up. Is it ok to add it to lotion? Or will it be less protective?
Kelsey M.
Scottsdale, AZ
How does this do with oily skin?