BY COTZ

Balanced Mineral Complex™ Helps prevent heat build-up in skin which can damage the dermis. SPF 58. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Dermatologist Recommended for Sensitive Skin. Extra gentle - Will not irritate or sting. Blends translucent. PABA free. Fragrance free. SPF - Not Enough The Sun Protection Factor number is not an accurate determination of a sunscreen s capability of protecting the skin from the sun s harmful rays.  SPF is only an indica. see more...

samantha b.
Holland, MI
I received a sample of this and knew i had to buy the full size as soon as i tried it. The product itself feels like it might be oily, but it actually dries matte! It gives me perfect coverage on hot summer days. I love that it is tinted so I don’t have to worry about applying foundation and sunscreen.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Selina O.
Delano, CA
Helps protect from the heat. It's water resistant. It has nice packaging. It does not irritate my skin. Cotz is one of my favorite brands for sunscreen. I would purchase this product again. It's a summer must have. I highly recommend this product.
Lindsey S.
Lake Charles
I received this as a sample years ago and fell love. It’s gentle on the skin and a little goes a long way. On outdoor, active days or beach days, it may be the only makeup I wear. Nice coverage and excellent protection!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
This sunscreen is really really amazing it has multiple benefits and it met my expectations tremendously this was the third product I purchased from this brand and it is a good price for the amazing quality I recommend it to others and I love it
Sarah B.
This sunscreen was recommended to my by the laser clinic i had gone to for some tattoo removal. I had a removal session done just a few weeks before I was headed to Palm Springs with my then boyfriend and was afraid of how the site would respond to the sun. The doctor recommended I put this over it to help it stay protected and wear a loose fitting shirt over that. It did the trick! Granted my tan line wasn't so great, but my laser removal site healed beautifully.
Monica R.
Corona, NY
Eye creams that work, like the holy grail, are rumored to exist and provide youth-rejuvenating, miracle results that will not only turn back the hands of time but keep you there once you make it. Unfortunately, there is no holy grail for eye cream, and many product, including this one, don’t really come close. I used ROC religiously, every night, until the tube was bone dry… the bags under my eyes saw little (if any) improvement. While I didn’t have any irritation to the product, it didn’t really help the way I was hoping and the way some reviews claimed it would. What I’ve found from dozens of tests with a number of eye creams, is that there really isn’t a magic bullet for the problems with aging and under-eye circles.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati , OH
It's pretty expensive for sunscreen when there are many products that are cheaper and work just as good, if not better. I tried this and didn't notice anything that made it stand apart from other brands. The application was smooth and it gave my skin a coated appearance, almost ghostly! It was worth a shot, but I do not intend on purchasing again.
Vanna L.
I've received quite a few samples of these throughout the years, and I'm always happy to get more! It feels so good on the skin (like it's barely there) and sinks in quickly leaving a non-greasy finish. It also has a bit of tint to it, so it helps even out the complexion and it hides my redness just enough so that I can get away with wearing no makeup. I definitely recommend this to anyone wh is looking for a new sunscreen!
Liz B.
I tried a sample of this that I got w purchase. I really liked it. I wore it on its own for sun protection and I didn't feel greasy. I have t worn it under makeup but for those makeup less days that you're gonna be out in the sun I do recommend this brand. There are some with and without tint to it

Target