BY COTZ

No Chemical Sunscreen Filters Contains only titanium & zinc For Info Call number on box. Please Note:   CoTZ is transitioning to a new look.  The Classic and New Look products have the exact same ingredients and formulation and will perform in the exact same manner to protect your skin. see more...

Victoria W.
This was a decent lip balm with sunscreen which is a must in the summer time! This helped to minimize the skin on my lips burning from tanning outside. The only problem I have with this lip balm is the color. It leaves a greyish brown tint on your lips so you have to be careful not to put too much!
Courtney P.
I just received a cotz lip balm on the other day and I am obsessed with it. It is a little bit tinted with a very light brown color but it doesn't make your lips turn brown at all. It is a really balm. It smells wonderful and has great ingredients for your skin. It works wonderfully and does not make my lips feel like Chapstick can with some of their not so savory ingredients
Felicia M.
I'm obsessed with all products with SPF. it's so vital to have this stuff. It's a pain to use but I still need it in every stop of my body care. So I use it in my lotion, makeup, primer, and now lip balm. Excellent
Jenn S.
Green Bay
Love this balm- goes on super smoothly with just the slightest hint of color. Really protects lips too - still feel supple after a full day in the water under the sun!