BY COTZ

Silky Soft ~ Sheer Matte Finish. Blends Translucent. Dermatologist Recommended. 100% Free of:  Preservatives, Chemical Sunscreens & Oils. Natural Skin Tone. Broad Spectrum SPF 40. Water Resistant. Please Note:   CoTZ is transitioning to a new look.  The Classic and New Look products have the exact same ingredients and formulation and will perform in the exact same manner to protect your skin. see more...

• How long does CoTZ last throughout the day? I'm looking for a sun...2 Answers
  • I am a darker complexion and I do get darker every time I go to t...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin? Does it cause breakouts? How much cov...3 Answers
CoTZ Face Sunscreen for Natural Skin Tones
  • "this is a really amazing product and smells really good without you getting sun burned" in 1 review
  • "Goes in and feels smooth on my skin for year round protection from incidental sun exposure." in 1 review
  • "Received this as a sample from Dermstore when I ordered another product and ended up loving it and ordered a full size right away!" in 1 review
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have a hard time finding facial sunscreen that wouldn't sting my sensitive skin, leave it feeling thick and greasy, and that has that annoying tropical sunscreen smell. This is a light, silicone based cream with a tan tint that has no smell. It felt like such a godsend when I found it because I was starting to lose hope to find the perfect face protection. If you ever used pore minimizing/ primer cream before, that is exactly what it feels like on your skin. I wear it like a foundation (because it's tinted) and makeup primer, and my makeup would stay put on my face without melting. It matches my fair medium complexion, but there is an option for very fair complexion available in the same brand and product if you are very fair skinned. This is the ONLY facial sunscreen cream that I ever liked.
Viv T.
I love this sunscreen. It's lightweight and doesn't leave a white cast. I like how I can put makeup over. In fact, since it's slightly tinted, it helps to add a little bit of coverage before applyinf foundation over. I also think the price is very fair for the quality and amount you get.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
I like to use this during the summer when I am swimming or at the beach. It's waterproof quality works well for those purposes. I don't wear it on a day to day basis though as a sunblock because the very silicone heavy texture feels like it just sits on my face.
Stacey S.
I like this and it works well under makeup if you're light handed. Silicone base so it can feel heavy if you apply too much. Seems expensive for such a small tube, but it has lasted a while. I'm still searching for my HG sunscreen.
Carmella F.
Love that I can use this as a primer or wear it on its own!! I’ve been using it for a few years now and I love that it doesn’t break me out like most other sunscreens. I’ll continue to repurchase this I love it so much.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I wear this product every day. I wear it under my makeup or by itself when I'm not wearing makeup. It works amazing both ways. It's great for my sensitive skin and this is the best face sunscreen that I've tried
Ryan M.
I hated this because of how greasy it is. My skin felt awful and so shiny. I won’t buy again and didn’t even finish the tube. It clogs your pores. And it gets all over the cap. Not a fan. Not worth my money.
Anna P.
The Woodlands
This facial sunscreen is great for those who need a sunscreen with a tint, I really liked how it had the tint because then I didn’t get that white cast over my face. I also felt that it was a thin enough formula to put my foundation on top.
Mai L.
I love this product. Tried in a sample goodies and can't believe I'm just now discovering it. I love the radiance glow and the high spf. The best part about this is that it is affordable in drug stores. Can be wear on its own or missed into your foundations. Totally recommend!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I recieved this Cotz tinted moisturizer with sunscreen in a monthly beauty box subscription, it was my first time using this brand but I was impressed with the nice sheer coverage this tinted moisturizer gave as well as having you covered with sunscreen. This wore well and wasn't heavy nor tacky on the face. I would recommend this to a friend.
Alissa D.
How does this product feel? heavy or light weight? greasy? does it have moisturizer built in?
Lisa R.
Is this a good sunscreen for oily skin?
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Does it make you skin feel dry after wards ? Does it really protect from sun or do you still get pretty sun burnt ?
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
Is this good for oily skin? Does it cause breakouts? How much coverage does the tint really give you?
Kelsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this cause breakouts? Is it oily? Where can you find it? Price range?