BY COTZ

Silky Soft ~ Sheer Matte Finish. Blends Translucent. Dermatologist Recommended. 100% Free of:  Preservatives, Chemical Sunscreens & Oils. Natural Skin Tone. Broad Spectrum SPF 40. Water Resistant. Please Note:   CoTZ is transitioning to a new look.  The Classic and New Look products have the exact same ingredients and formulation and will perform in the exact same manner to protect your skin. see more...

• How long does CoTZ last throughout the day? I'm looking f...2 Answers
  • I am a darker complexion and I do get darker every time I...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin? Does it cause breakouts? How ...3 Answers
CoTZ Face Sunscreen for Natural Skin Tones
  • "I got this as part of an Ipsy bag. I really love it. Not only does it protect my face from the sun, but it gives it a nice matte finish and silky feel. It is not in the least bit harsh or irritating to my sensitive skin. I have been wearing this every day since I got it, and will continue to do so. Not only is it a sunscreen but it has become a part of my everyday beauty routine now. I've already ordered 2 full size bottles!" in 19 reviews
  • "Received this as a sample from Dermstore when I ordered another product and ended up loving it and ordered a full size right away!" in 1 review
  • "Goes in and feels smooth on my skin for year round protection from incidental sun exposure." in 1 review
  • "this is a really amazing product and smells really good without you getting sun burned" in 1 review
Emily L.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love this sunscreen. Although I typically FORGET to apply sunscreen on a daily basis, I am still happy to have this in my collection. This sunscreen does not leave your face feeling greasy as others typically would. Also, it has a tint which helps counteract the white cast that others would provide. After rubbing this in thoroughly, the tint will disappear and my skin absorbs this product quickly which is nice when you're on the go.
Avery W.
Lincoln
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this sunscreen but it’s too drying for my skin. It doesn’t sting my eye area like so many others. The blurred effect is so lovely but even with with moisturizer layered underneath I can’t stay comfortable all day. I don’t care for foundation and got really excited to use this as a replacement but can’t do it. If you don’t have dry skin and find foundation too heavy I would check this stuff out.
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
I get a lot of beach time and constantly in the sun. This is the only facial sunscreen that I have found that actually keeps me from having an adverse reaction to the sun. Somehow it does manage to filter more of the Rays and protect the delicate skin on my face. When I run out I have used other facial sunscreens and received sunspots
Savannah K.
Lakewood, CA
The best sunscreen, especially if you're an active person and want to wear light, everyday make-up. I love using this like a primer, with a little bit of foundation powder on top. Light, non-greasy, and provides a little bit of color! I also love knowing that I'm protecting my skin.
Emily K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as a sample in an ulta order. I was a little bit skeptical about the tint. But I actually really like this product! The tint blended in well with my fair skin tone. It didn't leave my face feeling sticky. It was a nice matte. I wore this for two days at Universal in Florida and I didn't get burned at all while I had this on.
Marisa M.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product! I have been using it for years! It’s a great primer or you can wear it on its own. It’s safe to use while you’re pregnant and I was so happy to use it while I was carrying my daughter. It keeps your makeup in place ALL DAY! I sweat and went in the pool and my makeup didn’t move! Plus you don’t have to worry about using more products for spf.
megan t.
St. Louis, MO
The  CoTZ Face Sunscreen for Natural Skin Tones works on any skin tone and blends out to be clear. There is no scent and no tacky feeling left on my skin. This is the best sunscreen for everyday use since it is so lightweight, clear and effective
Kara S.
Temecula, CA
This is one of my favorite products to use since it is a sunscreen that also acts as a makeup primer. It’s worth the price since it’s basically two products in one for me. It dosnt have that strong sunscreen scent which is a huge plus. I am very picky about what I put on my face and I recommend this to friends and family.  CoTZ Face Sunscreen for Natural Skin Tones
Alexis S.
Watertown
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this! I use it as a coverup as well as sunscreen because it has a tint to it! Unsure of price as I got it in a free sample and haven’t been back to purchase a full sized bottle but definitely will! Feels like you’re not wearing anything!
Parker
I love this product and use it everyday before putting on makeup. It is very important to put on sunscreen each morning in order to protect your skin. I would recommend using this particular product to anyone because not only does it make your skin feel great but it also has a nice tint to it.
Alissa D.
How does this product feel? heavy or light weight? greasy? does it have moisturizer built in?
Lisa R.
Is this a good sunscreen for oily skin?
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Does it make you skin feel dry after wards ? Does it really protect from sun or do you still get pretty sun burnt ?
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
Is this good for oily skin? Does it cause breakouts? How much coverage does the tint really give you?
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this cause breakouts? Is it oily? Where can you find it? Price range?