BY COTZ

Enjoy the Sun, Pamper Your Skin & Protect Your Beauty with CoTZ, The Healthier SunscreenCoTZ for Face Balanced Mineral Complex is a dermatologist recommended mineral sunscreen that feels silky soft and blends translucent with a sheer matte finish. CoTZ helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. Also, helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems. CoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex blends to match skin tone:- Leaves skin silky, soft & smooth- Non-Shiny, Non-Greasy- Layers invisible under makeup- WeightlessCoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex for healthier skin:- 100% Free of Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives, Parabens, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates- Does not irritate or sting- Gentle enough for all skin types- Contains #1 & #2 rated sunscreen ingredients- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer Experts- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight- Water & Sweat ResistantCoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA/UVB rays before the rays can penetrate the skin. CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here's why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA/UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis. Cotz has products for every skin type and member of the Family: Cotz PURE (100% Natural sunscreen) see more...

• I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can use with...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Savannah L.
Timberlea, NS
I absolutely loved this product and was amazed at how incredible it made my skin look and feel! The first time I used it I fell in love with how soft and gentle it was - would definitely purchase again!
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
I am a very light-skinned woman, and I have a really difficult time trying to find products in this category that will actually blend well and work for me. I figured that since this was "natural skin tone" that it would be more of a neutral type of color, but that wasn't the case at all. This is far too dark for me, though they do have another product that works better for me.

I have had to mix this with a really white sunscreen I have, and then I apply it to my chin, neck and decollete, so it kind of balances out. I've also found that I can use this for contouring, so all is not lost just because the color isn't right.
Shawna B.
Paradise , NL
Loved that it matched my skin tone. It was a go to all summer long. Great that it was spf40 and the light weight texture felt great on my skin. Not greasy all like some other sunscreen. The tube was a great skin to take along anywhere. I'd recommended this product A+.
I tried this once. For me, it's okay but not worth a repurchase because I felt oily with it and did not feel really comfortable.
Ariana W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can use without foundation, does this product have any coverage at all and does it give the skin any color? Also, does this clog pores? I have very sensitive skin and most tinted moisturizers/sunscreens make me break out really bad.