BY COTZ

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Enjoy the Sun, Pamper Your Skin & Protect Your Beauty with CoTZ, The Healthier SunscreenCoTZ for Face Balanced Mineral Complex is a dermatologist recommended mineral sunscreen that feels silky soft and blends translucent with a sheer matte finish. CoTZ helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. Also, helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems. CoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex blends to match skin tone:- Leaves skin silky, soft & smooth- Non-Shiny, Non-Greasy- Layers invisible under makeup- WeightlessCoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex for healthier skin:- 100% Free of Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives, Parabens, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates- Does not irritate or sting- Gentle enough for all skin types- Contains #1 & #2 rated sunscreen ingredients- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer Experts- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight- Water & Sweat ResistantCoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA/UVB rays before the rays can penetrate the skin. CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here's why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA/UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis. Cotz has products for every skin type and member of the Family: Cotz PURE (100% Natural sunscreen) see more...

• I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Dawn R.
I love this! I often use it alone as a primer and skin tint. It is very gentle and water/sweat resistant. Very effective product and is a good value. I highly recommend!!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Cotz Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40 1.5oz

Finally a tinted face sunscreen. No chemicals no preservatives no Oils,Gluten and paraben free. It’s Water resistant up to 80 minutes with SPF 40.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Loved this sunscreen! Tinted just enough to make me feel better about a natural face when out in the sun for longer periods of time. Love the consistency & texture.
Cheryl B.
I had a sample of Cotz Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40 and I really like it. The color initially shocked me and I thought it would be too dark but it blended out. I noticed a little difference in my skin maybe a slight evening of tone but no real coverage. I didn't wear any primer or foundation with this and at the end if the day I didn't feel like my face was oily. The SPF in the product didn't add any weight or oily-ness which is awesome. I think I'll definitely buy the full product!
yesenia c.
Estoy fascinada con este producto además de que es protector solar, sirve para que te dure tu maquillaje y además rellena los poros. Lo puedes usar debajo de tu maquillaje o solo como quieras. Pruebenlo no se van a arrepentir!!!..... #beachbashcontest @influenster #contest
Gwendolyn J.
❤❤❤👌❗❗❗ It has a matte finish and feels silky smooth. The packaging isn't appealing at all but you won't be disappointed. Very gentle since this is a no chemical sunscreen and this is definitely part of my daily routine either by itself or under my foundation.
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
I wasn’t as happy with the facial sunscreen, but the body lotion was gentle, easily absorbed, and effective at keeping the sun from burning my skin. The packaging is effective at drawing your eye to it. I would recommend this sunscreen to anyone with skin.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
Best face sunscreen I have used, love that gives my face a matte finish. And that is free of preservatives and chemicals. The package is very convenient to put on my purse. I would definitely recommend it
Nansy N.
Really good, i use it as a primer to and work's really good, it leaves my skin so soft, it has very good ingredients, you can buy it at ULTA, good price, i strongly recommend.
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
This is a dry feeling physical rather than chemical sunscreen. I like it because it is dry, not greasy, and because it has a tint. I use it on days where I won't be wearing makeup just to give me a little something. It won't give you great coverage but I find it does even out my skin a little bit. I don't like to wear it under makeup- I've tried to use it as primer but when I do, I feel like I've got too many layers on my face.
Ariana W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can use without foundation, does this product have any coverage at all and does it give the skin any color? Also, does this clog pores? I have very sensitive skin and most tinted moisturizers/sunscreens make me break out really bad.

back